Author Topic: Computer help  (Read 1096 times)

Fiz

• Charter Member
Re: Computer help
« Reply #15 on: 30 Jun 2020 11:56AM »
The book that I am planning is a reference guide and in set sections and I think unlikely that information will be repeated. At least not unnecessarily. I don't regret having paid for the Office software as yonks ago I completed the ECDL course and know my way around it whereas it takes me so long to get around technology or software  so I may never get to know anything new without using it or playing with it for years. 

I've joined the Time for Change Story Camp for this year and we're being given fortnightly pieces of writing to do together with a blog I have started seems to be preventing me from making a start on my book plus I am finding it impossible to find the information I need to start my research. I need to know the names of all UK denominations or chains of Christian churches in the UK and this seems impossible to source. There'll be hundreds possibly. The obvious massive ones like Church of England, United Reformed, Baptist Union all the way through to the new groups like New Frontiers, Bethel, Salt and Light etc. 

Ho hum. Not a good start!

On the edge

• Gold Member
Re: Computer help
« Reply #16 on: 02 Jul 2020 10:11AM »
When I am not being teed off with the deaf people (!) I do a local history blog and there were some references to south Welsh chapels. https://oldynysddu.blogspot.com/search?q=chapel I found Primitive methodists non-conformist which most welsh preferred to C of E.  If you like I can look them up here in my own references.