ESA50 Help Required Please

• 23 Replies

Monic1511

Re: ESA50 Help Required Please

• on: 07 Aug 2012 07:43PM
Hi Breeze
 >biggrin< >thumbsup<  Thanks for sharing the good news - I hope you can rest a bit now
 >bighugs<
Monic

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 08 Aug 2012 05:50PM
Ooh, I almost missed this!  How absolutely fantastic, Breeze!  You'll have to treat yourself to some  >chocolate<  >magicfairy<

Hope to see you round the rest of the board when you're up to it, too  >biggrin<

seegee

• Charter Member and Volunteer
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 08 Aug 2012 08:22PM
Glad to hear some good news, thank you for posting, Breeze.  >tah< >thumbsup< >biggrin<

Breeze

• on: 09 Aug 2012 08:01AM
Thanks ever so much for these replies.  I hope it might help a few others to not give up hope.

Strange really though as i don't think i've taken it in and i've just felt numb since and still haven't been sleeping unless i take extra meds.  It's a worry off the list but obviously the health issue is still there, at least it's a validation though, that's how i'm seeing it.  I'm trying to look on the web to see just what it means other than i can relax for a bit as i hadn't thought about being put in this group - i'd just thought the worst.

I was so bad yesterday i walked out of a hospital appointment after seeing one of those horrible, arrogant doctors who don't like people who are clued up on their own health (and that was for an unrelated issue to my main problem). I just had this massive anxiety attack and couldn't get out quick enough - awful experience!  Still, am seeing my GP next week as it's basically for me to have my blood checked regularly so i feel that can be done there just as easily.  I'd had some problems with low blood platelets and one department at the hospital had been brilliant and very calming, another was totally useless and distressed me terribly which i don't need.

Anyway - i have put a few posts on the board so hope in a few days i'll feel less stressed and things might sink in a bit too.....

Thank you all very much   >star<

indigo

• on: 17 Aug 2012 06:21PM
Itís wonderful to see memberís problems shared and answered with such kindness. Sometimes itís very difficult to find the strength to stay in the fight, but shoulders of kindness are such a welcome support and can definitely heal the day. This thread has highlighted that to perfection and put a troubled mind at rest. 

I am so pleased for you Breeze and for anyone else who hits a wall and just needs their heart lifting.

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 17 Aug 2012 06:53PM
Welcome to OuchToo, Indigo - thanks for your positive words and hope to see you round the board  >thumbsup<

indigo

• on: 18 Aug 2012 02:18PM
Hi KizzyKazaer
Thank you for your kind words.
I wouldnít advise anyone to fill in an ESA50 unless they felt totally competent in doing so. Itís best to seek the expertise of a Welfare Rights Officer, because they make the difficult look so simple. I hope someone from CAB doesnít bite my head off...!   
 >doh<

Hurtyback

• Charter Member
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 18 Aug 2012 02:34PM
What a lovely first post, indigo  >welcome<

indigo

• on: 18 Aug 2012 03:50PM
Thank you for your kind words.
Me head is still on me shoulders, or so it appears.
When one is ill the most simplest of forms can be a very daunting task to complete. That fact applies to millions of people and it is they who come first in my thoughts...
The advice offered on this forum by everyone is the very reason which drew me in. If the Lord sends me back down to Planet Earth again I hope he makes me a Welfare Rights Officer.
God.....would I get through some Biro's 
 >lol<