Financial Redress for Maladministration

  • 1 Replies


  • *
  • Bronze Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 16

Financial Redress for Maladministration

  • on: 03 Dec 2012 11:25AM
Does anyone have any idea how I apply for a payment under Financial Redress for Maladministration?
I've read the booklet from front to back and back to the front again but can't see where it says how to apply


  • *
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 8793
What you are referring to is the DWP's Special Payment Scheme - basically all you need to do is put in writing to your local JobcentrePlus office that you wish to apply for a Special Payment due to <insert fully why you think there has been maladministration by the Department> - the following link gives a lot of useful, if legalistic, information on the various scenarios which could lead to a Special Payment being granted: