Author Topic: Local Radio Debate  (Read 1205 times)

Mabelcat

• Charter Member
Local Radio Debate
« on: 10 Dec 2012 07:08PM »
I've just been invited to be a panel member for a debate on local radio on  'How Can We Improve Attitudes to Mental Health?'  The other panel members will be senior collegues from the mental health trust I work for.  I think we are going to be answering questions from an audience of local people including representatives of service user groups.

I'm pleased to be asked but a little bit nervous about what we are going to be asked.

ditchdwellers

• Charter Member
Re: Local Radio Debate
« Reply #1 on: 10 Dec 2012 07:24PM »
That's great!  I'm sure you'll be fine and it will be an interesting experience.  When's it on?

Mabelcat

• Charter Member
« Reply #2 on: 10 Dec 2012 07:43PM »
We are recording on Thursday evening but I'm not sure when it will be on.  It's for Radio Cornwall.

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: 10 Dec 2012 07:49PM »
That should take the pressure off for starters, that it's not going out live!  Congratulations for being chosen, shows your colleagues think a lot of you  >thumbsup<

Regarding the possible questions, imagine what you'd like to ask if you were one of the service users (which you already have experience of) or other interested parties...

Mabelcat

• Charter Member
« Reply #4 on: 10 Dec 2012 08:04PM »

''Regarding the possible questions, imagine what you'd like to ask if you were one of the service users (which you already have experience of) or other interested parties...''

That's what worries me!

auntieCtheM

• Charter Member
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #5 on: 10 Dec 2012 11:11PM »
Will the local MP be there by any chance?