• Diamond member

ESA SOS - The Starting Gun

• on: 06 Mar 2013 03:16PM

pooldenver

• Charter Member
  • Diamond member

Re: ESA SOS - The Starting Gun

• on: 07 Mar 2013 01:04PM
Alone we Whisper, Together we Shout, and did we shout last night from 8pm on twitter, this was in the mail today,
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2149854/Oh-dear-Dave-Now-GPs-turned-Time-exit-strategy-disabled-perhaps.html#axzz2KIH5k3Ic
Sue Marsh started this off and it went nuts.

pooldenver

• Charter Member
  • Diamond member

• on: 07 Mar 2013 01:22PM
sorry what i should have siad was this was in the mail on  25 May 2012 but is now being re-twitted, but this was from today about last night, I should have put this other way round.
http://www.ekklesia.co.uk/node/18118

Sunshine Meadows

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 07 Mar 2013 04:36PM
I think it is a good idea to campaign for improvements and changes which will help sick and disabled people and happy enough for ESA SOS to be publicised here, however as people here already know I have reservations about some of the approaches taken and language used.

Sorry it is hard to explain where I am coming from and if I were to start a conversation on what I am thinking I should use a different thread.

I do think campaigns like ESA SOS can empower people and it does show that sick and disabled people can have a voice.

Hopefully more people will reply to this thread.

Hurtyback

• Charter Member
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 07 Mar 2013 05:29PM
Thanks pooledenver. I was sad not to be able to participate in this campaign due to the fact that I don't tweet. I am glad that it went well.

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 07 Mar 2013 05:44PM
I don't tweet (or Facebook) either, but those two 'social media' sites seem to be where everything is these days  >erm<