George Osborne ducks TV debate with Baroness Tanni Grey-Thompson

• 20 Replies

NeuralgicNeurotic

• Charter Member and Volunteer
  • Super Hero Member

I would spell that slightly differently.

Took me a while to get that one  >lol<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello Bubbels

May be Osborne/Gideon should be called the choclate tea pot as he melts away when the going gets tough/hot may be cowidce runs in the family as his biological father had trouble taking responsiblty hence confsion over his surname or his mother had more than one gentelman friend he is making the whole coalation govt look ill-agitamat but we all knew thatthey are all b@@??
you shall reap as you sow, the sins of the father will live with so a very unsafe govt

ATurtle

• The Awesome Turtle Blog
Needs an extra letter Lankou!
Tony.

"I choose not to place "DIS", in my ability." - Robert M. Hensel

devine63

Hi Bule

fair enough to make comments about Gideon, but his parents have not chosen a public life, so I don't think it is appropriate to speak about them, especially in such negative terms
regards, Deb

AndMac

• Charter Member
Tanni must have been spitting feathers on that one. She'd have had him for lunch. I am quite looking forward to seeing if Andrew Marr's stroke has given him any insights - he now has left hemiparesis, same as me. I'd love to see him get stuck into Gideon Gutless.
"I might repeat to myself slowly and soothingly, a list of quotations beautiful from minds profound - if I can remember any of the damn things".

Dorothy Parker

devine63

when Andrew recovers he and Frank (the security corrrespondent who was disabled in the middle east) would make quite a team!
regards, Deb