My emails this morning re- the Ukraine situation

• 83 Replies

Offworld

• Charter Member
Soon after a furtive visit to Kiev by the head of the CIA, the fascist regime there has launched attacks involving tanks, APCs and fighter planes on dissident areas of east Ukraine.  There have been injuries, and as yet unconfirmed double-figure fatalities. That use of military force against opponents of the illegitimate puppet-government in Kiev have actually been praised by the US State Department. 
The same US State Department as previously condemned the use of batons by the former government's police against armed protesters in Kiev. The same US State Department that will undoubtedly have been behind the arrival in Kiev of a squad of Greystone (formerly Blackwater) mercenaries from the USA, who can conveniently ignore all Geneva Conventions. 
These, and the sectarian-fanatic terrorist armies that invaded Syria, are fervently supported by Cameron, Hague etc. .. a chilling indication of the sort of ruling-politician mentality which confronts the disabled and ill in Britain.

Ps : check today's date; such selective timing is a nasty little in-joke the US-Neocons have now played several times.

JLR2

"has launched attacks involving tanks, APCs and fighter planes on dissident areas of east Ukraine"

6 Men retook an air base, fighter aircraft have merely flown over some areas and to date there is no word of any 'Tank' opening fire on Russian troops posing as Ukrainian protesters.

It is one thing to hold a hatred of the US Offworld but your posting there could have come straight from the Kremlin.

I see history being repeated, I'm taking of what Hitler did in expanding Germany in the run up to the invasion of Poland. The Ukraine's fortunes changed when the previous President turned his back on closer ties with the EU instead favouring Russia. Whilst the Ukraine faced East Putin left them to it, probably whilst thinking up some other pretext to excuse bringing about even more dependency on Russian support.

Mark my words even without favouring the EU ties Putin was and is determined to reunited the USSR and so far he has been shown absolutely no reason as to why he should give up his intentions. This also applies to all other former USSR countries.

I guess Offworld were the communist party to put up a government forming number of candidates come the 2015 general election you might be inclined to do all you feel you could to assist them.  After Ukraine has been returned to mother Russia Offworld where would you draw your line?  Half of Poland?  A rebuilding of the Berlin Wall with Putin's Russia in effect putting their replacement for Honicker (sp?) puppet East Germany leader in place to be controlled by Putin?

It seems from what I've been reading recently with regard to this conflict that we are being faced with only two choices, either we become Putin loving communists or we're all rabid Nazi lovers. What about those folk in Ukraine who wanted to be free of Russia are you seriously condemning them to life under Putin. Those Eastern Ukrainians who love Russia so much had and have a choice, if you love mother Russia so much get on the next bus to Russia, the boarders are open feel free to go, you will NOT BE MISSED and are free to enjoy the land of milk, honey, pleasantness that is Communist Russia along with the regime that goes with it its gulags, its pulomium (sp?) killers free to kill anybody that Putin doesn't like as well free to live in a country where big men think it immensely brave to horse whip semi naked women for daring to protest against that nice kind gentleman Mr Putin. "Once a KGB man always a KGB man" V Putin KGB.

JLR2

Jist as a wee chuckle, to be hearing on the BBC News channel about there being talk of the Orkneys and the Western Isles breaking away from Scotland, were there to be a Yes vote in six months, and remaining part of what remained of the UK is to me funny, what does Westminster think it has here, the UK's own Eastern Ukraine?  Och aye whit next, the pro-UK protesters attacking council buildings in their tartan ski masks and calling for the Army to come to their aid fearing they might be attacked by non-kilt wearing baddies fae Glesga? >biggrin<

Offworld

• Charter Member
The intent of the US-Neocon NWO does not permit neutrality, they want total control of everywhere.
As presently shown in Syria and Ukraine, they are only too willing to enter into alliances with the  worst they can find.
"Creative destruction" they proudly called it, when wrecking and looting Iraq -- about which they lied, and then attacked using these lies as the excuse. Just one of many countries they've attacked with either help or approval from successive puppet regimes in Westminster, fellow purveyors of monopoly-capitalism and transnational corporate "development". No economic or social alternatives will be allowed ... organisations such as the IMF, World Bank and BIS will ensure that -- and there's always the military power of NATO to bring any dissident nation back under their iron heel. 
And soon the EU will impose the TTIP the Neocons cooked up and about which the EU's top bureaucrats have been so furtive, while big-party politicians and most of the mass-media continue to pretend that nothing's amiss. Yet it makes a farce of the referendum about Scottish independence, and of Cameron's worthless guarantee to hold a referendum on EU membership in 2017.
So yes I'm anti the Neocon US Establishment, and likewise anti NATO -- because far from being defensive, it is the extremely aggressive military enforcement arm of their would-be global dictatorship.
Hitler is long since dead and gone -- they aren't ... and unlike the Neocons, Putin seeks only to protect his own country.

JLR2

"So yes I'm anti the Neocon US Establishment, and likewise anti NATO"

Did you forget to mention Communist?

Bye.

Offworld

• Charter Member
 >erm<

You seriously imagine that "capitalism" and "communism" are the only two possible systems?

JLR2

And yours is?

Dic Penderyn

• Charter Member
  • Super Hero Member
What you have in the Ukraine now is what you would get in this country if the BNP  ever got power.
Be careful in what you wish for, God has a sense of humour

JLR2

Our government are looking to see what lessons they can learn from Putin, already they are trying to stir up confrontation between the Scottish Islands and Edinburgh, talk of the Islands declaring themselves independent of Scotland and aligned with Westminster.