Customer Compliance Interview (Help)

• 37 Replies

devine63

Hi Mabel

I wonder how she would feel if someone just happened to report her for something ...
regards, Deb

Mabelcat

• Charter Member
Hi Mabel

I wonder how she would feel if someone just happened to report her for something ...
regards, Deb

Don't tempt me!

Tesla

• Silver Member
Still haven't had any form of word back from these people at all. Thought I would've had some letter through the door by now or something.

Becca7

Hopefully you will get one soon and it isn't one of those things they don't bother to notify you about anymore to save on costs.

The last time I renewed my ESA I got nothing from DWP at all. I didn't even get my uprate letter in February, when contacted they said there was no point as nothing had changed and everything was fine! Very annoying. So if you don't hear something within the  next week or so, give them 28 days (I know it's a long time for you to wait!) and then contact them and ask.

Tesla

• Silver Member
Thanks Becca, that's what I'll do!

Tesla

• Silver Member
Just dropping in guys for a (non)update.

I chose not to chase these people up as the stress was (and still is) worsening my condition and frankly, I never want to speak to them again. My benefit hasn't changed so from the time that has passed I can assume my statement was taken on board and the whole crap was scrapped.

Sunshine Meadows

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
Good to see you dropping by Tesla.

so from the time that has passed I can assume my statement was taken on board and the whole crap was scrapped.

>thumbsup<

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
I seem to recall from my own CC home visit back in 2007 that 'no news was good news', too  >thumbsup<