• on: 04 Sep 2014 04:18AM
Becca  >hugs<

Sunshine Meadows

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

Re: Benefit situation (long sorry)

• on: 08 Sep 2014 08:54AM
Becca,

You should be able to fill in the pdf form for ESA using voice software eg DragonSpeak using the same method you are using to post here.

Also I just want to check at this point in time are you still receiving the ESA benefit you mentioned on this thread
http://ouchtoo.org/index.php?topic=3108.0
(I came across it when I was looking for information about Contribution Based ESA and taxation)

I ask because some people are assuming you have no ESA income and are worried about you.

As far as I know sending an incomplete form in and saying more information to follow would keep you claim going and you wont immediately loose benefit.

edit to add correct link
« Last Edit: 08 Sep 2014 10:05AM by SunshineMeadows »

Becca7

• on: 08 Sep 2014 11:44AM
The software I am using, and no I won't tell you or anyone else what it is on public forum, does not allow me to put information on the form. I don't know why you think software that works here will work on other software because it obviously doesn't.

I don't get contribution based ESA. I know my last payment didn't go in. Hence sending back an incomplete form.

Sunshine Meadows

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 08 Sep 2014 12:33PM
Becca,

The software I am using, and no I won't tell you or anyone else what it is on public forum, does not allow me to put information on the form. I don't know why you think software that works here will work on other software because it obviously doesn't.

I worked in IT Support and Mr Sunshine is a IT Consultant so it makes sense for me to want to help you as much as I can with computer software issues. I looked up how the Voice to text software works and based my response on that, basically you click on the area of the page you wish the text to go on and then you talk into the mic. Of course without knowing the specific software is I cant give you step by step instructions.

I am sorry but not wanting to say the software you are using does strike me as odd but you are perfectly entitled to withhold any information you wish but bear in mind it will limit the amount of help people can give you.

Becca7

• on: 09 Sep 2014 04:57PM
I can choose what information I want to provide on this forum. That's up to me. I know it will limit help.

The form has gone back now.

Sunshine Meadows

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 09 Sep 2014 06:02PM
I can choose what information I want to provide on this forum. That's up to me. I know it will limit help.

>angel<

NeuralgicNeurotic

• Charter Member and Volunteer
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 10 Sep 2014 10:05AM

>x-fingers<

Becca7

• on: 10 Sep 2014 12:43PM
Had a letter today saying I must return my form to the office in cardiff. However, CAB were told yesterday to send it to Wolverhampton!

Help!

Sunshine Meadows

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 10 Sep 2014 03:01PM
Had a letter today saying I must return my form to the office in cardiff. However, CAB were told yesterday to send it to Wolverhampton!

Help!

Becca,

Earlier you posted

It is not just the information that you provide but which board you post it on. The thread on the 3am board has information it it which is not particularily personal or confidential which should have been posted here to. Without it people who dont have access to the 3am board get a skewed view of what can happen and also makes it difficult for some of us to add replies here for fear of mentioning something 'ordinary' from your 3am thread. You also started another thread in Welfare Rights which is relevant here, given that it was posted in a public area I can quote it here,

http://ouchtoo.org/index.php?topic=8103.0

We have an hour appointment and 15 pages to complete, printing, plus photocopying of the form. Unfortunately the intention to send the old form photocopied isn't possible as the people referenced heavily in it are no longer involved in my care

Does this and your last post mean that you did get further help from the CAB? If so then did they give you a copy of you newly filled in ESA form because then the answer to you question is simply just send a copy of the form to the Cardiff address.

I am going to start a thread in Management Feedback to discuss the current situation between you and I further

Monic1511

• on: 10 Sep 2014 07:33PM
Becca
the reason that cab were told to send the mail to wolverhampton is because all mail goes there first.  Even if I address mail to the local pension service office in motherwell it gets sent first to wolverhampton who then check its not a bomb or contains harmful substances and then send the mail onto the office that deals with the claim.

When I am sending back forms they ask for the postcode and then tell me to send it to
Mail handling site 7, PO BOX whatever, Wolverhampton, WV1

its the first part "mail handling site number" that determines where its to go - that and your own postcode.
If you try sending it directly to Cardiff the Royal Mail will redirect it to Wolverhampton first before returning it to cardiff.

Monic

Sunshine

• on: 21 Sep 2014 12:47PM
Becca,

I know you are choosing to not be around or post on Ouch Too at the moment but I decided to ask the question anyway in hopes of getting a reply.

A while ago you were talking about Social Services not helping you enough and there being problems getting an assessment related to your ability to wash. Social Services wanted care workers to go through the process of how they could wash you etc and you refused to let them do anything. At this point as far as we know you are not getting help with care at home for various reasons, you cant wash yourself or wash clothes and this affects how people interact with you.

My question is are you actually happy enough with your life as it is in that you are used to being unwashed and not having clean clothes and was getting the assessment by Social Services more to do with getting evidence to put on you ESA 50 form?

It does worry and irk me that you let people know about the problems you have and yet when people find solutions or want to help you reject it.

If your main concern is to maintain you ESA  claim and once the renewal is sorted you don't plan to change anything you really should let us know so in another two years we don't end up on the same 'magic roundabout'.

Sunshine

• on: 21 Sep 2014 07:56PM
The post I made earlier today might sound harsh to some so I just want to reiterate what I said a few weeks ago.

I will try to help and support anyone in pain so I am fine with posts about how upsetting the ESA claiming process is or those that talk about how hard it is to fullfill the expectations of other people eg washing when it is physically hard or it makes you feel emotionally naked. I just don't want to be played by anyone.

Becca I am still willing to help you honesty/fairness goes a long way and saves one wasting resources. It would have been great if the behind the scenes help Kizzy and I gave you had enabled you to trust us eg let me help you with accessibility technology.