Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher

• 4247 Replies

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

Re: Re-launching the ship happyness

• on: 15 Jul 2012 10:16AM
Hello SeeGee

I totaly agree with Stalwart we should stay untill March so we can see the snow capped Mountains + the green hills around the fiords of Scandinava with the long daylight hours of Spring as we pratice intergration of the Norse inhabitats

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 15 Jul 2012 10:22AM
Hello Suessad

After all the fresh air of the Tropical forset here in Brazil put people in to a deep, relaxing sleep even pain dos'nt wake them up while you run through to the loo

oldtone27

• Charter Member

• on: 15 Jul 2012 11:36AM
I was confused as one moment its Antarctica and the next Scandinavia, poles apart. But now I have it sussed. The ship happiness is not just a virtual ship but its also a quantum ship which means it can be to two places at once. My confusion was only a manifestation of the Heisenberg uncertainty principle.

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 15 Jul 2012 07:30PM
Hello Old Tone 27

Let your captain DE-CONFUSE YOU we are still in Northen Brazil about to get under way to go to Antartica to see the march of the Penguian's that is closer geographiclly to Brazil thab Scandenavia

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 15 Jul 2012 07:33PM
It wasn't just OldTone who was discombobulated, my head was exploding with the surrealism and time-space paradox etc etc....

Thank you for clarifying,  >captain< 

Seeing as we are in Brazil, perhaps we should send Sir C and SashaQ for that country's special type of waxing .....

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 16 Jul 2012 11:36AM
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

As we are going to the Antartic as SOON as Stalwart plots a course for Antartica all I know is we have to go past the Falk-land's I think Sashaq will need his warm sheeps fleece + Sir Cumefrence is NOT a member of this crew he is just finnishing the kitchen of his new venture E.G the beacch-side cafe/bar here in Northen Brazil he will use the video/radio like in the British embassy to keep in touch with the HAPPYNESS so you can ask him how + wgere it hurt when he pulled the cold/solidyfied wax off + did he do a bikini line type waxing do's it irrettate his crown jewels

SirCumference

• Charter Member
  • On the other side

• on: 16 Jul 2012 04:45PM
****  e-trolley ****

Poached salmon and cucumber sandwiches
Egg and cress sandwiches
Mini porkpies
Salt and vinegar "crisps"

Strawberry gateau
Lemon tart
Hazelnut and chocolate biscuits 
Coffee meringues
Penguin biscuits

PG Tips, Yorkshire, lemon or Earl Grey tea

SirCumference

• Charter Member
  • On the other side

• on: 16 Jul 2012 04:55PM
Hello Girls!

You are all pathetic, holed up on the Good Ship, trembling.

You are worse than Julian Assange hiding inside the Ecuadorean Embassy. I see no hope for him, unless he escapes disguised as a washer-woman. My neighbour and I have a bet on this, and a full slap-up feed is due the winner, which will be ME, mark my words.

Why don't you bite the bullet and join me in my new bar? Work is progressing well, or it will be as soon as the builders arrive. One simply can't get the staff these days!

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=brazil&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Note: For security reasons I am unable to give the precise location of the new bar, so if you wouldn't mind slipping on these masks and brown paper bags, Herve will row the boat ashore.

Halleluja!

« Last Edit: 16 Jul 2012 09:42PM by SirCumference »

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 16 Jul 2012 07:02PM
Hello Sir Cumefrence

Have'nt you heard the expression Judge ye not or you might recive the same judgement saying HELLO GIRLS YOU ARE ALL PATHETIC HOLD UP ON THE GOOD SHIP you are degrading Sashaq Eric (you do'nt want to upset ERIC BLOODY BATTLE AXE you may loose body parts in a grusome way)he is'nt called bloody for nothing) Stalwart, Dr House, Captain Bulekingfisher. Your day's of insitting mutiny are long gone

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 16 Jul 2012 07:15PM
Hello Sir Cumefrence

Have'nt you heard the expression Judge ye not or you might recive the same judgement saying HELLO GIRLS YOU ARE ALL PATHETIC HOLD UP ON THE GOOD SHIP you are degrading Sashaq Eric (you do'nt want to upset ERIC BLOODY BATTLE AXE you may loose body parts in a grusome way)he is'nt called bloody for nothing) Stalwart, Dr House, Captain Bulekingfisher. Your day's of insitting mutiny are long gone

Just...

...so masterful....

*swoons*

suessad

• Charter Member and Volunteer

• on: 20 Jul 2012 12:39PM
As it's all quiet I'm going for a snooze.
Better put the sign on the door first.

Do Not Disturb
Thank You

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 20 Jul 2012 08:19PM
* nearly passes out again *

Life, there is other life here! (besides the seagulls and other vermin..)  I thought I was sailing on the Marie Celeste for a few days  >erm<

Hope the  >captain< isn't having more problems with his computer, he hasn't been around for a few days...

Ah well, while Suessad sleeps, I'll just sit here on deck and enjoy the evening sunshine with a non-alcoholic cocktail  >bubbly<

suessad

• on: 21 Jul 2012 08:14AM
Morning Kizzy.
I haven't seen the Cap'n either.

Hope Sir C hasn't accidently locked him in his new place.  >yikes<

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 21 Jul 2012 10:18AM
 >lol< 

I'm beginning to suspect that Sir C has poached nearly the entire compliment of crew and passengers for his new venture - looks like just you and me for the time being, babes  >biggrin<

So nice this morning I think I'll go for a swim - in the pool, not the sea   *splash*

seegee

• Super Hero Member

• on: 21 Jul 2012 11:18AM
Oh, hello Sue & Kizzy.  Quiet around here, isn't it?   >lol<
I've been ashore to collect some more fruit & veg - doesn't seem much chance of anything to eat otherwise.   >biggrin<