Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher

• 4171 Replies

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello All Crew

I'm thrilled silly to be back my computer engineer changed my account + the reply button has been removed + Kizzy Kazaer did not understand why but as we are still in the port of Negritos South America the local newspaper's are full of story's of Yorkshire Tea + Jovial part time pirate called SashQ  who has a following of keen listener's of his outlandish story's of life on the HAPPYNNESS

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
...the reply button has been removed + Kizzy Kazaer did not understand why

Well, no need to advertise my obvious incompetence to everyone  >biggrin<   Welcome back >mug-tea<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello Kizzy Kzaer

Was that tea cup full of Yorkshire tea (hope so). I am thinking we could going to Denmark + Greenland ?. The fresh water in the barrage is useful to wash the salt off the solar panels after the big storm waves had deposited the sodium chlorine/salt so we get 100% solar power

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello Kizzyy Kazaer

This is the Harbour Master he is will to take the HAPPYNESS out in to open waters so we avoid the sand banks + coral reefs here in Negritos so we can traqvel to Denmark

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
Was that tea cup full of Yorkshire tea (hope so).

Would I dare give you anything else..?

Hmmmm, Denmark:  won't it be even colder there than it is here (shiver me timbers)

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

Thank you for tea + you remembered milk + 2 sweetener's. If need be we can wear the thermal's we have stored in the cloak room which is on the same level as my cabin. I enjoy using the the 1 person lift from the bridge to my spacious cabin + the  >bighugs< will be a welcome relief

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

You will be thrilled to know there is a temperate climate in Denmark so we do not thermal underwear + there are no steep hill's so we can get about easily + spread word + positive action's about interrogation between able bodied + disabled people. We will have an easy time here as they are very liberal minded about a free + inclusive society'

Here in my cabin (bed room in the shared house) I've got a photo of a bulekingfisher sat on a NO FISHING SIGN with a minnow in it's beak (CHEEKY like me)

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
>thumbsup<
You will be thrilled to know there is a temperate climate in Denmark so we do not thermal underwear

Hoorah, now I can give you back something I 'borrowed' from your wardrobe - a pair of rather well-worn longjohns  >lol< Don't think they were my size anyway  ;-)

We will have an easy time here as they are very liberal minded about a free + inclusive society'

Even better, why don't we just drop anchor and stay a good while.. You in particular need a rest from 'converting' the unenlightened...

I like the personal touch you've added to your cabin  >thumbsup<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

YES  >biggrin<  x100000 over. We can drop anchor + stay a long while so every one can comment on our progress + say if we are successful + what else they think needs doing to create more equal opportunity to deliver a more justified society, we could start with you vocal observations (come on girl LET IT RIP)

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello what would SashaQ like to say about interrogation ? is it as smooth as putting a silk glove  on.

Will Ha Ha give her opinion ?

This forum is open to all crew member's

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
Interrogation?  That sounds ominous - what's Sasha supposed to have done to be questioned about?  >yikes<

(and who the devil is 'Ha Ha'...)

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

I got the name mixed up it should of been hun hun + I got the spelling wrong with my post to SashaQ so I'm sorry to my favourite chef come entertainments manager

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
Ah, you meant our Huhn - >tah< for clearing that up!  Now where are the rest of our crew, it's getting a bit quiet with just thee and me... Though it means more chocolate Hobnobs to go round  >whistle<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello Kixxy Kazaer

I am devising an exercise programme for both of us which helps us lose wright after eating those chocolate hob nobs

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
It was enough exercise for me just wrestling with the packaging...