Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher

• 4195 Replies

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
Oh, very technical - DJ Bule in Da House??  >biggrin<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Ya let's hear it for DJ Bulekingfisher OH the midnight sun is reflecting on the CD player + dazzling on my eye's I need my shade's on, the Daneish pilot is navigating the HAPPYNESS out of the fjord's here in Demark in to the North Atlantic + let's have a holiday in the Virgen Isle's

SashaQ

• Charter Member
Sorry, yes I have been busy on shore - I helped to arrange a party as there were a good number of disabled people who wanted to be there as well as non-disabled people.  It was a bit like Christmas - a long time needed for planning, and now it is done, but a good time was had by all, so that's the main thing! >magic<

Here's some music for us to all enjoy, courtesy of my friend Dmitri - I hope it sounds good on your Sub-Woofer, Captain!

SashaQ

• Charter Member
I hope you're OK bule - unusual for you to be stuck in your cabin while I'm up on deck, but there we go...

A little bird  >dove< tells me that it is your birthday today!

*** bule's birthday banquet ***

Canapés
Vichyssoise Soup
Garlic Mushrooms

Omelette aux Fines Herbes
Quinoa Salad
Salmon Hollandaise
Beef Bourguignon

Selection of Sorbets or ice creams
Creme Brulée
Chocolate Fondant

Elderflower Pressé
Sparkling Apple Juice

Freshly Ground Coffee
Freshly Brewed Yorkshire Tea

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
Wow, that birthday came around quick - and what a spread fit for a king  >biggrin<  The Captain better hurry up and attend the feast before someone else eats his share *ahem*

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello all crew

SORRY I've been missing but had serious computer problems the I.T engineer had to replace the op-parting platform + there were problem's with the START button >steam<  >steam<  >steam<  >steam<  >steam<  >steam< we think it was a mischievous hacker so this holiday in Barbarous is a stupendous holiday been waited on by bikini clad waitresses

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
Oh, I'm so sorry your computer has been 'compromised' - let's tie the hacker to the main mast and give them forty lashes with the cat o'nine tails which is normally kept in the ship's 'museum room'.  You can't beat an old-fashioned punishment for a total turd of a 'person'...After that, I'm sure they won't want to mess with other people's computers again  :-)

(I'm all heart, me  ;-))  Glad you made it back to enjoy the Barbados vibe  >thumbsup< even if 'bikini-clad waitresses' sounds just a little old-fashioned - maybe throw in a couple of topless-apart-from-tie waiters to make it even!

>edit to add
« Last Edit: 03 Jun 2019 05:21PM by KizzyKazaer »

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello all ship mates

After 2 major computer problem's

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello All ship mates

After the success of our effort to destroy patronizing ignorant attitudes we can visit other country's we missed on our first journey. + I was thinking North Island New Zealand that is the island furthest from Australia

SashaQ

• Charter Member
Hello bule - sorry you've had so many computer problems, but great to see you back on deck again.

New Zealand will be excellent - we can go on an excursion to see penguins  >biggrin<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Good Morning SashaQ

It is great to see a friendly face >hugs< I can almost see my face in the shiny floor of the deck so I think Erick (the viking) has been busy with the scrubbing brush + a tin of polish. I will arrange for a small boat to take you in the midst of the penguin colony