Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher

• 4263 Replies

SashaQ

• Charter Member
Hello captain

our ship HAPPINESS is a metaphorical bridge

Wise words indeed...

The weather this week has been quite autumnal, but I think it will be warm again tomorrow.  I like icecream with a flake too  >biggrin<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello SashaQ

How's my wooly friend with the blue titfa/hat. Yesterday I went to the dentist with a  wobbly front tooth the dentist said a crown on the tooth was loose then he took a x-ray of tooth + he said the root's had crumbled + i will  have to to the dental hospital to have them removed + when U get the date's I will tell my first officer Kizzy Kazaer to take over as temporary captain >yikes<  >crying<  >crying<

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
Ooh, that sounds nasty (I shudder at anything to do with dentists and teeth) - but you don't have to sound so horrified at the idea of me being your stand-in  ;-)

The weather this week has been quite autumnal, but I think it will be warm again tomorrow.  I like icecream with a flake too  >biggrin<

Certainly is considerably warmer now - bit of a shock to the system after cooler conditions the last couple of weeks...Have you ever tried ice-cream with a dollop of clotted cream on?  Sheer yummy indulgence, but in very hot weather you have to eat it quick before it makes a mess (yes, I did find that out for myself  >doh< )

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

I got the icons in the wrong place I should of put the icon's with tears after the word DENTIST as they make me nervous

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello SashaQ

I've developed a strong ice cream cone with a holder for 4 scoops of strawberry ice cream so we can have 4 flakes >cool<  >biggrin<

suessad

• Charter Member and Volunteer
I've developed a strong ice cream cone with a holder for 4 scoops of strawberry ice cream so we can have 4 flakes >cool<  >biggrin<

May I have one please.

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello Suessad

YES I will develop an extra large ice cream cone with 8 scoop cup's + 16 flakes + it is called a sueise special

suessad

• Charter Member and Volunteer
Sounds good but will anyone be brave enough to attempt it.

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello Suessad

I will be brave enough to attempt to create such an ice cream building on the experience of creating a similar cone for SashaQ so it is more than a pipe dream

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello Sue'ssad

Because we are in the Arctic it is you can guarantee that you ice cream will not melt + no-one will pinch it off you as you are on the ship HAPPYNESS where + the crew radiate an aura of happyness

oldtone27

• Charter Member
Bule, do you mean to say you have solved the problem of ice cream theft by  gulls.

I've read you can stare at them, but that doesn't help when they attack from behind.

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
I had an ice-cream nicked by one of those rats-with-wings when I was walking along the promenade at Teignmouth, minding my own business.  A sudden flapping sound, a whoosh, and I was left looking stupidly at the remains of a bare cone.  Some rather fruity language followed...
« Last Edit: 31 Aug 2019 11:47AM by KizzyKazaer »

oldtone27

• Charter Member
Same thing happened to me in Paignton. Is there a special breed of gull in Devon?

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello People who have ice cream/food nicked by fly rats

May I suggest a hat with a windmill style sails rotating so the theiffing winged rats can not master the timing between the sails + if they try they they get clobbered

oldtone27

• Charter Member
 >lol< The mind boggles