Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher

• 4253 Replies

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
ATTENTION ALL CREW

I am taking a day tour to go on a cruise to go see Niagara falls + I can relax + let someone else take the responsiblty of looking after boat AAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello SashaQ

I am making arrangement fir you + I to go to the FOOD BUNKER in Quebeck with my never end credit card (flexible friend  >cool<  >cool<  >lol<  >lol<  >biggrin<  >biggrin<  >biggrin<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello SashaQ

As you are the ship's chef I will take you to the FOOD BUNKER after my relaxing day out to NIAGRA FALL'S

SashaQ

• Charter Member
Hello Suessad - I hope you enjoyed your epic icecream!  One scoop and one flake in an ordinary cornet is delicious enough for me  >biggrin<

Congratulations on your trusteeship, bule - 9 years of service is excellent work, so I hope you get to continue for another year >thumbsup<

Excellent choice Captain - Niagara Falls is superb at this time of year - I had a fabulous time there in 2005

Good idea to stock up in the food bunker while we are there  >thumbsup< Proper maple syrup is extra delicious in desserts  >biggrin<
« Last Edit: 27 Sep 2019 08:11PM by SashaQ »

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello SashQ

I will blow the photo up  (Niagra falls) + pin it on my cabain well. I love honey on my daily porridge but maple syrup might be better, On Monday I'll be trying out a few new electric wheelchair + the engineer will will fit a dual control so the person pushing will only have to steer as the battery will do the hard work

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello SashaQ

In the photo you sent there are 2 hot air ballon's + I think we should hire a ballon >biggrin<  >biggrin<  + fly over Canada as explorring by wheels/foot >doh<  is out of the question but airéal views will be spectacular+ we can take any crew members who want to come that can be arranged with my never ending credit card

SashaQ

• Charter Member
I don't think I could cope with a hot air balloon in real life (I was just discussing with someone today how I couldn't even cope when I went on a 'big wheel'!) but I gladly go in the hot air balloon in my imagination - spectacular views of Niagara Falls from up there, indeed!

Yes, Maple Syrup would go well in porridge  >biggrin< but honey is excellent, too  >thumbsup<

I hope you found an electric wheelchair that suits you well >thumbsup<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello SashaQ

The electric wheelchair I tried was to big to get on a bus so I never took it but  I  think I can get one in York so I'm not giving up I have tried ABSAILLING down the vertical face of a viaduct 400ft drop while sat in my manual wheelchair I was petrifed at first but I enjoyed the sence of freedom so I went down on a rope another x3 time's + made the rest of the party late getting back for dinner

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello hun hun

Will you join me in the Gondilla/basket + we can dress in thermal under-wear with inssullated over clouth's + we can run hot water pipes through the thermal under-wear so we are warm as toast as we go up above the fantastic snow coverred land-scape