Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher

• 4285 Replies

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

As we have proved DIGNITY is the glue to hold the conman interests together of all people you are female + I am male so that is a beginning we can use this to start bring -ing the sex's of Canada together in harmony + HAPPYNESS

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
Just as long as you're not proposing or anything  >yikes<  ;-)

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

I am NOT repeat NOT proposing you are ONLY my first officer + to clarify I am trying to bring all interested couple's closer together to strengthen + spread harmony as it is the first step to establish a more contented WORLD

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

When couple's get together that includes people of different skin colour's + nationality's

SashaQ

• Charter Member
Yes, dignity is a key word indeed, Captain - dignity arises when humans treat each other with respect and consideration  >thumbsup<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello SashaQ
 >
About DIGNITY I think if you treat other people as you would  like to be treated you will not go far wrong >hugs<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello Kizzy Kaz

If we are encouraging married couple's together including mixed race's we can start bring business together + find alternatives to competition so there is no winner or loser as human's are much more important than any amount of money

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
.. we can start bring business together + find alternatives to competition so there is no winner or loser

That's an interesting thought - how do you think it might work?

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

About bringing business together we could ask the Trade Union Congress to stream line + amalgamate different industry's or at least think about what the consequences might be of doing this

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

These idea's are revolutionary but so was the idea of a boat load of impaired people going to sea with out a patronizing supervisor + H+E gestapo been involved but at one time A.B people thought going past the horizon meant you would fall off the edge of the World + go to hell but we have an Australian in the shape of stalwart + from the name I think SashaQ is from France.

As we are 12 year+s old I think we have an international readership

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello all crew

About my idea's on money the key to undo the thorny problem is greed management + the lust that go's with martial good's