Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher

• 4127 Replies

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello SashaQ

It almost look's as if the street's of Toronto are paved with gold as they are do clean no litter/graffiti they are reflecting the evening sunlight as the sun set's in the east

SashaQ

• Charter Member
Yes - beautiful, and we can go ashore to climb the tower (which is very accessible) to enjoy the view from the height.  I don't mind going on the glass floor, either, to see the view straight down into the city below >biggrin<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello SashaQ

Isn't it strange logically you know you are safe but looking straight down through the perplex floor you know you are very safe but you still feel giddy/dizzy it is  like sailing through rough sea's on the HAPPYNESS 

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello SashaQ

Looking straight down the tower through the perplex floor you still feel giddy + dizzyl giddy/ dizzy even though you know you are safe
+ I thought I would be used to this sensation after all the rough sea's the HAPPYNESS has been through

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello SashaQ

If your cooking tutor (Sir Cumfrance) was still part of the crew he would be frightening the population of Toronto + Canada by claming to have flown in a U.F.O saying he was transported from the top of the tower on to the bridge of the U.F.O + eating lunch with the little green men

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

I am tipping from one side to the other in my buggy going off track in this huge/ginormous forested national park watching as the gold coloured leaves rotate + tumble to the multi coloured floor litter of leaves the fearful shook's + pulsations of my body as the buggy tips from side to side  as I go over another half submerged tree root. Is more than worth the spectacular view + if we have any more adrenaline junkie's besides you I will happily lead a convoy of buggy's. >yikes< have I just offered my service's on such a dangerous misson

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

I've decide to put stabilizer's on my buggy as I don't want any broken bone's + any one who   come's for an ramble with me I insist they also have stabilizer's fitted by Eric (our Norse handy man brought on board by Yevette). Sushh be quite there is a large male mouse (with the giant antler's) on a carpet of red, gold + orange leaves, that have just fallen so the tree's can keep all the water for a long hard winter

SashaQ

• Charter Member
Hello SashaQ

If your cooking tutor (Sir Cumfrance) was still part of the crew he would be frightening the population of Toronto + Canada by claming to have flown in a U.F.O saying he was transported from the top of the tower on to the bridge of the U.F.O + eating lunch with the little green men

>lol< Yes indeed he would!  >ufo<  >alienbean<

SashaQ

• Charter Member
A forest ramble on a stable buggy is a great idea >captain< I enjoy that too, and try to spot lovely birds sitting in the trees

« Last Edit: 05 Sep 2018 07:53PM by SashaQ »

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello SashaQ

Lovely to hear from you I was missing my Yorkshire cup of tea  >crying< I had to go  the gallery + I stubbed my toe on the bottom of the oven as I went to boil some water for my early morning cup of tea + I've ordered + paid for a tanker (c-40 tanker to refill our  barge with Yorkshire water. The bird's in the tree's are bird's  of prey in Norway + probably looking at the baby deer as breakfast here in the forest Eric ancestor's would of seen sernero's

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello SashaQ

Listen I think I can hear a meadow pipit + if you imagen the sun's present position as 12.00 noon then the noise of the song bird is about 5 'o'clock the glistening of the sunshine on the fiord is quite spectacular. Will you come + join me this afternoon  I've been asked to go + talk about integration with AB society at a local school their will be language interpreter's there as well as sign language interrupter's there + I imagine another sell out crowd. I feel like a pop star but I just strongly believe in fair + equal play for every human no matter how vulnerable they are.

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello SashaQ

OOOer missus I've just come a cropper I hit a half exposed tree root with my right hand stabilizer + tipped in to a very cold muddy pool so I'm going back to the ship to get a hot shower + changed in to all dry cloth's. So see you back home SashaQ + we can have a game of domino's + a few other crew can join in to make it more interesting.

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

Very sorry for not writing sooner but I just had I know as first officer  >angel< you kept the crew in order while here in Canada the publicity we are getting here now I'm thinking we could go down the coast to New York to try in an uphill struggle + get the money driven hard nosed materialist in-habit-ants come to terms with our inclusion policy's (it took a civil war to include people of a black skin)

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
Hello Cap'n  >biggrin< There wasn't much order to be kept really, in fact the  >flyswatter< is seizing up again through lack of use!  I need a little misbehaviour here...

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Long time no see SashaQ

Will you join me +Kizzy Kazaer in ship board  radio show to tell the non-plus Able Bodied Canadian population how they can start to integrate with disabled/vulnerable people E.G making aisle's in super market's/reducing the sharp/tight right hand corner's as you leave a room to go in to the hall way/passage in a wheelchair/crutch's