Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher

• 4186 Replies

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
 drinking Yorkshire tea illkeyHello SashaQ

Do you know of any music you could play while Kizzy Kazaer + I could listen to while we laz about eating chocolate hob nob's. Errrr (illkY baa tat) is the anthem for the county of  Yorkshire

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello SashaQ

I missed a word out  of the song name I should of wrote Illkey Moor bar tat.

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello Hun Hun

Have you noticed how all the house's in the bay area are different colour's they help create a warm + inviting atmosphere

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello Kizzy Kazer

With the house's/building been a different colour then you know if you need to take a left or right or do you go up or down a street + you don't have to look for a house number + that a bless if you have impaired vison so should I paint all the cabin's a different colour

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

I admire how you understand the map's, chart's because when it comes to navigation I am lost + it's all to do with the damage to my central nervous system

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
*ahem* perhaps I should tell you that it's not actually me that navigates, I'm just useless at that sort of stuff  >whistle<  but our unruly passenger Erik the Viking has been helping me.  That's why he's been staying out of trouble >angel<

..should I paint all the cabin's a different colour

Why not, they need general re-decoration anyway after eleven years - make mine a purple theme, please  >thumbsup<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
hEPPO

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

I don't know what happened to the previous post but YES you can have a purple cabin (I think you are thinking of some thing Gothic) + I want a sunrise orange/yellow/pink like an early morning sun-rise + the rest of the crew can choose their own as we are trying to show able bodied society we are individual people even if our bodies are disabled (if we show our individuality that is the first positive step to full inter-gration in to main stream society

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello SashaQ

Have you had any success finding a theme tune for the HAPPYNESS based on the Yorkshire anthem ON ILLKLY MOOR BA TAT so Kizzy Kazaer + myself can sup Yorkshire tea while dunking our chocolate hob nob's, EEE BAH GUM LAD it be a YORKSHIRE PASSION

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

Yippie I'm back I've had serious problem's with my computer + this morning the computer engineer has installed a doggile fitted so I'm back, I've just turning left by the yellow house + 200 meters down the road where the café is next to the rainbow stripey house

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello SashaQ 

hEY UP LAD Hhow's thee getting on with our theme tune ON LILKLY MOOR BA TAT  (there's an advert/commercial on TV with Michal Parkinson where they play ON LIKLY MOOR BA TAT that should help you.

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
Hey, Cap'n - sorry you've had computer problems yet again  >doh<  ever thought about treating yourself to a brand new one??

All those bright colours and I am reaching for my shades  >cool<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

As we are virtual at the North pole with the angel of the sun shinning on the virgin white snow the reflection is very bright so you need fitted goggles or the bright light shines in at the sides + top of your shade's so they aren't much help added with the brightly painted house's it lead's to confusion but that's a small/teempory price to pay as we are successfully getting our message of integration + harmony with Able Bodied people across

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

I've just been given a new sound system for my computer by my brother it was very expensive when he brought it + my computer is working at 10/10 so I will keep my window's 10 with the tower

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

I forgot  to say the new speaker's I got are cotected to a sub-woofer