Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher

• 4264 Replies

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

If you perform as a mad feline (cat) woman. I can do a good impression of a over excited wobbling caterpillar eating a big cream cake

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello Kizzy Kazaar

Earlier this morning I gave my permission to SashaQ to go whale watching I know how much he enjoyed watching + interacting with the penguins in the North pole but he can only watch the whale's from a distance as they are unpredictable + dangerous

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

If you perform as a mad feline (cat) woman. I can do a good impression of a over excited wobbling caterpillar eating a big cream cake

Are you a fan of Marks and Spencer's 'Colin the Caterpillar' cake, then? That's what came immediately to mind >biggrin<

Earlier this morning I gave my permission to SashaQ to go whale watching I know how much he enjoyed watching + interacting with the penguins in the North pole but he can only watch the whale's from a distance as they are unpredictable + dangerous

Good to know you have the 'elf n safety' of the crew as a priority - we don't want our own remake of 'Jaws', do we...

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

Hello Kizzy Kazaer

I have not heard of Colin the caterpillar but M+S food has a very good reputation. Health + Safety of the crew of the Happiness is paramount as I believe treat everyone as you want to be treated. Let us go to Northern Canada + promote integration of impaired + vulnerable inuits/eskimos. I trust you have issued cold weather clothing.

SashaQ

• Charter Member
Yes, I definitely enjoyed whale watching from a safe distance - I did it a few years ago and was lucky that the boat was OK when the Orcas went underneath it as if it was a piece of ice with a seal on it, instead of passing in front of it like they usually did...  Great to see the whales so close, but very scary...

Good idea to go to northern Canada for some cooler weather - I'm doing OK in my cabin here, thanks to cool drinks and some icecream, but it is certainly hot...  Spectacular thunderstorms at times, though!

I hope you're all OK.

*** Cool Drink Menu ***

Iced Tea
Iced Coffee
Ice Cold Water
Sparkling Apple Juice
Blackcurrant Cordial

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
Let us go to Northern Canada + promote integration of impaired + vulnerable inuits/eskimos. I trust you have issued cold weather clothing.

I can't even think about coats and gloves at the moment  >crying<   Sasha, as well as drinking your nice cool offerings, I might just chuck the cold water over myself to get a bit of respite from the hottest July day since whenever  >erm<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

I am organising a cold weather treat + getting dog sledge to take us to some outer inhabited populations living in igloo's fishing through hole in the ice sheets but they are becoming more vulnerable  thanks to globleble warming so we are welcomed for our attempts to combat global warming

huhn

ice cream  is better >thumbsup<  >thumbsup<  >thumbsup<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello Hun

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello Hun Hun

Can I have a flake in my ice cream ?.  While fishing in an ice hole after the Eskimos  have put a memorial up to a   shirking/ die-ing ice sheet that has been a generations long reliable friend their culture is dying out to greed due to corporate like the native americans in the 18th century >steam<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello hun hun

I missed a word out in my last post + the word is GREED as in CORPORATE GREED by a get rich quick society made up of numerous nations from western countries + our ship HAPPINESS is a metaphorical bridge with  the East

huhn

yes. greed is sometimes  funny. i have here tourists, i do not want to say which nationality, come and look at our handy crafts here in the  village. and then  comes,  far to expensive , it is all  coming out of china and we are sitting here and do the work in front of this  touris and we get per hour just few cents, some old ladies  come to maybe 1 euro with their speed. yes we sell here also things  produced  in china but sorry for my comment  , even a blind  person with white stick can see the difference.and sometimes  are coming even comments, when  the ladies  were having proper education then  they were not  sitting all day and work with their fingers. the reality is  like in other countries, a lot of ladies leave their  jobs to work from home or near home and flexible  hours or part time to look after children and old parents or grand children. also  highly  qualified  jobs are rare here and  as a woman are the chances less  then for men. and over the last 20 years we lost a lot of industry here, textile and  leather factories closed down and who is buying  software from Cyprus, the label US or China is better. and the  other funny thing is some  touris are knowing everything better and have to explain to the local people  how they life. sorry for the rant but i enjoy tomorrow again my  quiet life in the mountains and  work in the  shade. 

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello hunhun

Maybe the tourist's think your handmade goods are Chinese, because Able Bodied people are taught from an early age to see disabled people as pathetic unit's to be instunlised

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Good Morning Kizzy Kazaer

Sorry for my  rant but some  of the people we meet on our mission to create harmony between A.B + disabled people. We are learning from our experiences + mistake we can transfer from the virtual World  to the real World