Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher

• 4253 Replies

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello Old Tone 27

Are the gull's Aliens intent on World domination ? >steam<  >yikes<  >steam< I hope not they are not fast enough to catch a bluekingfisher so I'm not worried >lol<

oldtone27

• Charter Member
Are the gull's Aliens intent on World domination ?

Interesting thought, and very possibly. Just so long as kingfishers don't learn to snatch ice creams too.

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Good Morning Old Tone 27

Kingfishers are far to small to snatch ice creams or chips/fish they only eat minnows/fry (young fish) I know that for a fact as I saw that when before my road accident while I was swimming in the river nidd that is traditional behaviour so I'm sure they are not allian unlike sea-gulls which should eat fish out of the sea

oldtone27

• Charter Member
That's reassuring.

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

I think we should go down the west coast of America that is the very warm Pacific ocean it will be a big change from the cold arctic + it will be Tee shirt + shorts/casual wear

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
Now things are cooling down, I'll be happy with that  >biggrin<  Is it a seagull-free zone, though?

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

I am sorry to say there are still theiving  seagull's along the East coast of Cananada + America so you could carry an umbrella to hide the food/ice cream from eye's in the sky or failing that you could stay in door's

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

I have just been looking at my map + think we should dock at Prince Rupert port on the East coast of Canada

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

I will have to use all my Kingfisher skill's here as the Prince Rupert dock is a very busy container port I'll have to be quick + very nimble to avoid been run over but what an ideal place to demonstrate the can do abillity's of impaired people with so many differnt nationality's here to take our message back to so many different countrys. It is a very cosmopoliton/varied city every one will enjoy shore leave

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Good Morning Kizzy Kazaer

I've just had my daily shower + put clean cloth's on + was thinking do you want to give my never ending credit card a work out. I'm going to a local T.Vstudio to point out the positve benifits of the intergration between Able Bodied people + disabled people of both sex's,  all skin colours, cultures/life styles + religon's

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
It is a very cosmopoliton/varied city every one will enjoy shore leave

>thumbsup<

I'm going to a local T.Vstudio to point out the positve benifits of the intergration between Able Bodied people + disabled people of both sex's,  all skin colours, cultures/life styles + religon's

Good luck with spreading The Message - gosh, I make you sound like a cult member or summat  ;-)  but it's all so simple really, the idea of people just getting on without all this silly judging of others based on superficial stuff such as 'what do they look like and they're different to what I am'  >doh<

..do you want to give my never ending credit card a work out.

Always up for that  >biggrin<  first thing I'll buy for all is your amazing windmill hat with its 'sails' that whack any marauding birdlife well away from one's nosh  >lol<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

My dream is comming true I want to stand up for FAIR PLAY  POWERRED BY COMMAN SENCE not selfish politics like those from number 10 + as I started this thread started on a BBC web site so I want them to publish this thread on national BBC news so Boris should be challaged so the people can see how dictators come to power

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

About me spreading a message of inter-gration in real life I am trustee on the board for St Annes community a charity for vunrable people but my 9 year term as a committee ends on the 1/11/19 but the chair man has talked to the Seniour Management Team + he thinks I can get an extra 1 year term + I will keep my revoluntair attited

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
 >x-fingers<  they have a good trustee in you  >thumbsup<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

Prince Rupet port lead's in to the city of Toronto + after looking on the web thyere is a tremendos ammount so every one should get out + promottee the message of inter-gration with no style/patten's as we are only people living on one World so co-oparation is the key word