Author Topic: Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher  (Read 739495 times)

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Re: Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher
« Reply #4260 on: 29 Nov 2019 10:53AM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

I think the secract to the lengh of this thread is that it is NON CONFRATIONAL (we have no goal's to achaive/nothing to prove) >hugs<  >hugs<  >hugs<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4261 on: 02 Dec 2019 12:00PM »
Good Morning Hun Hun

T

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4262 on: 02 Dec 2019 09:30PM »
GOOD MORNING hun hun

The best way to create globle friendship is always'be preperd to compermise with your neigbour (I mean who ever you are talking to + drop your stero opinion's/view's) these attidude's served me well on our round the World ttrip negocatyting with World leader's

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4263 on: 05 Dec 2019 10:21PM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

As we impaired/disabled people are experts in doing things in an alternitve methords/ways so we know how to comproise + bring the two side's together in a melting pot + harmony come's out creating a parradicw on Earth + this was my  dream when I started this thread 12 year's ago

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #4264 on: 12 Dec 2019 09:38PM »
Nearly 12 years I make it - February 2008?  Good work to keep a thread running that long, though!

Where's Sasha with our Christmas menu?

SashaQ

• Charter Member
« Reply #4265 on: 15 Dec 2019 11:20AM »
Hello.  It's been a rough couple of months over here, what with one thing and another, but anyway, I've emerged from my cabin again...

Sorry to hear the electric wheelchair you tried didn't work for you, Bule, but I wish you the best of luck with the PIP result, and it sounds like you have found a better wheelchair so I hope it is delivered very quickly once you get the go ahead  >x-fingers<  >thumbsup<

Right, so where were we?  Christmas Menu, OK  >thumbsup<

*** Christmas Menu ***

Turkey Dinner with all the appropriate trimmings
Roast Beef Dinner with all the appropriate trimmings
Nut Roast with all the appropriate trimmings

Christmas Pud
Banoffee Cheesecake
Dark Chocolate Torte

Sparkling Grape Juice

Yorkshire Tea
Filter Coffee

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4266 on: 15 Dec 2019 05:29PM »
Hello Kizzy Kazear
r

This thread seemed to flourish after Sunshine Meadows's took over from dear old Auntie Beeb + the naughty rascal's Sir cumfrance + Stalwart tried to mutiny on the high sea's

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4267 on: 15 Dec 2019 05:41PM »
Hello SashaQ

Lovely to hear from you + what a wonderful menu after this feast we can start to talk to the president about bring 2 opposing side's together with our life long experience of alternate method's of living in peace + harmony as our progress around the World has proved successful in the country's we  have visited   >hugs<

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #4268 on: 16 Dec 2019 09:18PM »
Wow, that's a right belly-buster of a festive fandango, Sasha - good work, I hope you've employed an army of elves to assist you in the kitchen  >biggrin<

Hello Kizzy Kazear

This thread seemed to flourish after Sunshine Meadows's took over from dear old Auntie Beeb + the naughty rascal's Sir cumfrance + Stalwart tried to mutiny on the high sea's

I still think the sharks must have got him because we've not heard from the dear fellow for a long old time now...

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4269 on: 19 Dec 2019 12:03PM »
Hello  Kizzy Kazaer
 >hugs<
I can hear the Jingel of the bell sewn in to the point of the elves floppy hat as they are bringing the food to my cabin as I am teaching arrogant leader's to negocat

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #4270 on: 19 Dec 2019 05:06PM »
Er.. where are we? I've completely forgotten with all the Yuletide excitement  >doh<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4271 on: 19 Dec 2019 06:56PM »
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

We are not to far from Niagara falls in Canada + hun hun is still drolling over the photo's + video she shot as we floated over the water fall's in the hot air balloon I hired with my never ending credit card

SashaQ

• Charter Member
« Reply #4272 on: 19 Dec 2019 07:21PM »
Thanks Kizzy - yes the elves are doing a great job in the kitchen  >thumbsup<

Sir Cumference waved at me on Social Media earlier this year, but yes it is a long while since he has been up on deck in here...

Ah, that is good that we are still near Niagara Falls - we can pay a visit to the CN Tower in Toronto  >cool<  https://www.cntower.ca/en-ca/about-us/night-lighting.html

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4273 on: 20 Dec 2019 07:38PM »
Hello SashaQ

You, me + the rest of the crew have got a meeting with the mayor of Toronto in the C,N Tower to discuss the minority's/ on the fringe's of main stream society as impaired people are the EXPERT'S-OF ALTERNATIVE LIFE STYLE'S. these discussion's are to be broadcast to every T.V set in the World along with any offensive language an impaired person feel's best describer's the frustration they feel but I will personally ask them to try + moderate some graphic descriptions this could be a way to teach the World to sing from one song sheet

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
« Reply #4274 on: 26 Dec 2019 10:24AM »
Hello SashaQ

I forgot to use the pivotal word DIGNITY as all crew member's have refined this emotional activity around their individuality disability + as it can be felt/measured so that mean's it can be used as a conman gule to bond + bring all humanity together