Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher

• 4300 Replies

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

Are we 11 or 12 year's old + I'm gob-smacked looking up at the very big statue of the  Virgin Mary here in the harbor of Rio de Janero

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
I make it 12 years - we set sail in February 2008 on BBC Ouch, and we've kept going ever since regardless  >biggrin<  >thumbsup<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello SashaQ

How does it feel to have been, to have served with the HAPPINESS for the last 12 years I am thinking we need a party for every one who have been with us from the beginning on 13th of February 2008 >biggrin<  >biggrin<  >hugs<  >cool<  >star<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello Kizzy Kaxaer

Will you be wearing your party dress + your sparkly Terra on top of your head (like the raspberry blowing Queen)

Do you remember THE PHANTOM RASPBERRY BLOWER OF OLDE LONDON TOWN
(the comedy show of the 2 Ronnie's)

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
 >lol< yes, I remember it well, was always a big fan of The Two Ronnies  >cool<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
The people of Brazil think the phantom raspberry blower is a huge joke >lol<  + many of them are dressing up as the phantom raspberry blower + the police man stood in a road junction controlling the rush hour traffic is often targeted by people driving home or to work are the most  popular victim's of want to be raspberry blower's

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello Hun Hun

I hope you are wearing a party dress at our party + remember you can dress up your wheelchair as we are in Rio (Brazil) there will be a strong carnival atmosphere there will be a lot of grass skirt's we might even get SashaQ coming in drag

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello all crew

The children who waved us off from Australia will be adults by now (12 years later).So we should go there with all speed as we leave Brazil + see the results of inter-gration. It is a pity Sir Circumference is not here to feel our success but I had to get rid of him + Stalwart as they planned a mutiny + turn the HAPPINESS in to a dreamed pirate ship going against what the HAPPINESS represents

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
Can we actually go anywhere now there's all this coronavirus malarkey?  >crying<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

We have anchor 3 miles/5 Km from  the coast line of any country + have daily health checks from Dr House >crying<  >crying< . All our surplus are parachuted in by helicopter. So we will have to  talk about our shenanigans/ adventures on board ship

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

Hello SashaQ

I am keeping my mind sharp by doing a lot of word searches some of the crew are sun bathing  there are problem's with the pastorate trying to get nude-revelling photo's to sensationalize + whip up a frenzy to say this mission is immoral because we are challenging what is connived as breaking stereo typing on segregation (just like when slavery was abolished or vote's for women became normal)