Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher

• 4186 Replies

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

Re: Re-launching the ship happyness

• on: 24 Feb 2012 08:27PM
Are they the ones you find at the back of the cupboard (best before last month) a few days after you finished the last packet of your favourite flavour?

>lol<  that'd be about right  >whistle<

Another strange phrase is doing my head in today, courtesy of the  >captain< :

I think I will have to consifacte your colletion of blow tickler's for a few week's 

'Blow ticklers'??  >yikes<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 24 Feb 2012 10:15PM
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

An education (A blow tickler is the rolled up paper tube so when the whisle is blown it straighten's out with a tickling feather on the end) they are popular at children's birthday party's (there was nothing kinky in the Captain's post)

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 25 Feb 2012 09:48AM
Hello Sir Cumefrence

Our ship is made of fire retident wood + solar powered because your Captain want's to be enviromentaly friendly that is why all our food is organic + a covered compost heap, wind turbine's, re-cycling bin's

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 25 Feb 2012 11:29AM
(there was nothing kinky in the Captain's post)

It's my gutter mind  >blush<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 25 Feb 2012 11:34AM
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

Apolagie's accepted (gutter mind)

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 25 Feb 2012 07:34PM
Hello Stalwart   >fingerscrossed<

I think as we go to Madagascer we can berth in Tanambo + go to Toliora + arose the passion's of impaired people of Madagascer to inter-grate in to Main stream scoiaty E.G public transport, all public/civil building's (shop's/supermarket's, more dropped kerb's with tactial surface's. Disabled people taking leading role's in T.V play's, film's + radio show's all of which impaired people write/direct + produce + are M.P's in the govt

suessad

• Charter Member and Volunteer

• on: 25 Feb 2012 07:41PM
(there was nothing kinky in the Captain's post)

It's my gutter mind  >blush<

Who pinched the fly swatter.  >whistle<

Tea for two. If someone's joining me, or two for me if not.   >biggrin<    >tea< >tea<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 26 Feb 2012 12:10PM
Hello Sue

Will you come + join me in my quarter's for tea ? (you are very privlaged to join me in my private cabain but I'm very pleased to see how you have become much more cheerful on our round the World trip to enlighten Able Bodied ignorant people on the VALUE Disabled people in this global village we call Earth  >hugs<

SirCumference

• Charter Member
  • On the other side

• on: 26 Feb 2012 03:51PM
I see. Does this mean you have your own tea arrangements, or have you been stockpiling snaffled battenburg and macaroons? I noticed there were no leftovers the other day.

suessad

• Charter Member and Volunteer

• on: 26 Feb 2012 04:37PM
Hello Sue

Will you come + join me in my quarter's for tea ? (you are very privlaged to join me in my private cabain but I'm very pleased to see how you have become much more cheerful on our round the World trip to enlighten Able Bodied ignorant people on the VALUE Disabled people in this global village we call Earth  >hugs<

Cap'n it would be a privelege to join you but, I'm in the crows nest and the lift won't move. HELP.. >lol<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 26 Feb 2012 05:36PM
Hello Sue

I will ask Eric our maintince man to repair the lift immeaditaly he's repairring Sir Cumefrence's buggy after he + Stalwart had a confratation/crash while they were racing you proberly saw them as you looked down from the observation port/deck + I think you might of seen the air turn blue with confertation while they were trying to decide who was to blame (juvirnel deligutes)

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 26 Feb 2012 06:21PM
Hello Sir Cumefrence

YES It is one of the Captain's perk's to stock pile his favorite goodie's as I have to be RESPONSIBLE for my loyal + trust-worthy crew whose antic's often give me the Hebeejibees

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 27 Feb 2012 11:47AM
Hello all crew

Your Captain has some FANTASTIC NEWS in real life the shake/tremmor in my left arm has been reduce-ing for the last 2 month's so it hang's like a limp dish rag from my shoulder the same as my left leg so in celabration I will pay for the whole crew to go to a local alcohol bar to get durnk with the inevertable hang over tomorrow

SirCumference

• Charter Member
  • On the other side

• on: 27 Feb 2012 02:11PM
 >biggrin< >biggrin< >biggrin< >biggrin< >biggrin< >magicfairy< >magicfairy< >magicfairy< >magicfairy< >magicfairy<

At last!

Well done, Captain.  >star< >star< >star< >rainbow< >rainbow< >rainbow<
« Last Edit: 27 Feb 2012 08:25PM by SirCumference »

stalwart

• on: 27 Feb 2012 03:29PM
 >cheers< >run< >thankyou< >taz< >bigfoot< >flying< >beer< >beer< >beer< >beer< >beer< >beer< >beer< >beer< >beer< >beer< >beer< >beer< >bubbly< >bubbly< >bubbly< >bubbly< >bubbly< >bubbly< >bubbly< >bubbly< >taz< >bigfoot< >flying<