Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher

• 4247 Replies

suessad

• Charter Member and Volunteer

Re: Re-launching the ship happyness

• on: 22 Apr 2012 02:45PM
THIS IS A SHIP WIDE MESSAGE TO ALL CREW + IN MY INFANET WISDOM I AM DECLARRING A BE KIND POLICY TO SIR CUMEFRENCE  >cheerup<  >hugs< STARTING WITH ME TAKING HIM BREAKFAST IN BED + RUNNING A HOT, SOAPY BATH FOR HIM

>fingersinears< Can't hear you up here in the crows nest Cap'n.

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 22 Apr 2012 06:25PM
Hello Suessad

I'll have to have serious word's with a few crew member's because early on in this thread I had a 2 way radio put in the crow's nest/observation tower in case I had a ship wide message to deliver but the jist of the message is I've been taking Sir Cumefrence's good nature for grannetted + I feel guilty so I've given him a 6 month break + I've employed 3x proffessinal chef's at exorbiant wage's but I've only got myself to blame

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 22 Apr 2012 08:14PM
THIS IS A SHIP WIDE MESSAGE TO ALL CREW + IN MY INFANET WISDOM I AM DECLARRING A BE KIND POLICY TO SIR CUMEFRENCE  >cheerup<  >hugs< STARTING WITH ME TAKING HIM BREAKFAST IN BED + RUNNING A HOT, SOAPY BATH FOR HIM

I'm saying absolutely nothing....

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 23 Apr 2012 11:17AM
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

If you do'nt want say how you feel about Sir Cumefrence on a public message board you can talk to me in my cabain/pm me but this anommosity has to stop or a compermise found via a pm to me because in all honesty he is very ammiable. I don't know what your past relation ship has been but you could throw the metophiral hatchet over board then shake hands + promise in front of the whole crew to work harmonislly together

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 23 Apr 2012 11:48AM
Morning, Cap'n  <salutes>

I have no animosity towards SirC at all, I just find it amusing that he's treated like the 'prodigal son' round these 'ere parts  >biggrin<

Maybe I ought to practice a few flounces and grumblefests, and then I too might be treated like a returning hero   >lol<

suessad

• on: 23 Apr 2012 12:24PM
Hi Kizzy. Just let me finish my cuppa.  >tea<

Ok will you show me how to flounce.  >whistle<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 23 Apr 2012 04:38PM
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

Sir Cumefrence look's nice + relaxed as he flounce's in his bright/lumminos pink too too as he practices his part in Swan Lake I do'nt laugh at him I surport any one with courage to try any thing differnt BRAVO, BRAVO Sir Cumfrence I did'nt  think you could do a flying splits hey Kizzy stop that sniggering you are as bad as Sasha

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 23 Apr 2012 05:08PM
Hi Kizzy. Just let me finish my cuppa.  >tea<

Ok will you show me how to flounce.  >whistle<

Nah, you need our resident expert for that - I'm far too dignified to indulge in such nonsense  ;-)

Cap'n Bule, I can't help having a  >lol< at the totally absurd 'mid-movie' you have just given me  >yikes<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 23 Apr 2012 06:52PM
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

Sir Cumfrence is a quite/shy/resvered person so this is why you think he is a prodical son he enjoy's his work which prevents him been gagirous

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 24 Apr 2012 01:43PM
Where have you been lurking Stalwart ? I know we are heading to South America + the North East quarter as Suessad wants to see Angel fall's (the biggest water falls in the World) + I will try + arrange for both of us to sit on plastic chair's + have an early morning shower underneath

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 24 Apr 2012 01:50PM
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

About teaching Suessad to flounce (gayly walking) I think Stalwart might be our resident because he was a sailor with the Austrailian Royal Navey ( cooe Hello Ducky)

suessad

• on: 24 Apr 2012 08:10PM
Where have you been lurking Stalwart ? I know we are heading to South America + the North East quarter as Suessad wants to see Angel fall's (the biggest water falls in the World) + I will try + arrange for both of us to sit on plastic chair's + have an early morning shower underneath

Early morning.  >yikes<

SashaQ

• Charter Member

• on: 24 Apr 2012 08:51PM
hey Kizzy stop that sniggering you are as bad as Sasha

>lol<  >blush<

About teaching Suessad to flounce (gayly walking) I think Stalwart might be our resident because he was a sailor with the Austrailian Royal Navey ( cooe Hello Ducky)

"All the nice girls love a sailor", true, but I don't think flouncing is quite Stalwart's style...

I'm the Flounce Queen Expert round here, and I say pah to anyone who says otherwise...

*flounces out*

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 24 Apr 2012 08:54PM
Msr Sasha, delighted you could drop by  >magicfairy<  *starts thinking of Queen tracks....*

SashaQ

• Charter Member

• on: 24 Apr 2012 08:58PM
*flounces out*

i.e. turns on my heel wheel quickly, so my hair flicks out, and strides off with my nose in the air...

;-)