Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher

• 4186 Replies

seegee

• Charter Member and Volunteer
  • Super Hero Member

Re: Re-launching the ship happyness

• on: 10 May 2012 09:58AM
SirC, I won't be buying from Betty's online, though it's very kind of you to find the website; others with a sweeter tooth might like something from there?  I only mentioned Betty's because I don't remember seeing fat rascals anywhere else - it's not a place I ever frequented.  I see they do sell Yorkshire tea-loaf, which the captain may appreciate - an alternative way of getting some Taylor's tea.  ;-)

I much preferred the wonderful cheese shop if in Harrogate.  >biggrin<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 10 May 2012 03:05PM
Hello Seegee

Your  >captain< does like Yorkshire tea loaf but with butter spread on the surface/top I enjoyed some fot supper when Eric in his little but bright yellow helicopter brought us back (suessad + I we were both soaked but gigily happy

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 11 May 2012 12:05PM
Hello Seegee

I have a tin full of Yorkshire tea biscuts the biscuts are a T shape they are of a rich creamy taste (holding the tin up to Eeegee) will you take one ?.

seegee

• Super Hero Member

• on: 11 May 2012 12:48PM
Thank you, Captain - haven't had one of those before.  :-) Mmm, nice, too.  >biggrin<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 11 May 2012 06:13PM
Hello Seegee

I got the biscut's with a promotional voucher from Yorkshire tea  :-)

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 11 May 2012 07:20PM
Hello Seegee

Ridding through the street's of Chile is like been inside a rainbow all the building's are brightly painted inculding the corregatted fence's around the propites + the fashions pe ople wear remind me of been in an oldie world Spanish village + it's hard to belive the active volcaneo's are snow covered I've been talking + my dream of disabled people playing an active role in main stream life is taking a real hold here in the shantie town's were the people are warm + very surrportive of us

SirCumference

• Charter Member
  • On the other side

• on: 11 May 2012 08:08PM
***** Supper *****

Smoked haddock fishcakes
Spinach
Carrots

Rhubarb and custard

Mints - TO REFRESH THE PALATE

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 11 May 2012 08:26PM
* now has earworm of the 'Roobarb and Custard' cartoon theme tune*

So you can all suffer along with me:

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 12 May 2012 06:18PM
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

You have the >captain< full symathpy it might not be so bad if it was classical music E.G green-sleves

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 12 May 2012 06:21PM
No-o-o-o, please not ruddy 'Greensleeves', that's the chime on the local ice-cream van and he's not changed it in fourteen years of coming round my way  >runforthehills<

Now proper classical music, like the rousing Handel's Hallelujah Chorus, I don't mind that on repeat play....

SashaQ

• Charter Member

• on: 12 May 2012 06:56PM
I enjoy Greensleeves, but the ice cream van round my way has a different (fortunately unidentified) chime that is rather irritating (turns into a very stubborn earworm) so I understand your point, Kizzy...
 >runforthehills<

Here's another shameless plug for my youtube exploits  >devil< - one of my favourite Classical pieces for your enjoyment...

>biggrin<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 13 May 2012 11:11AM
Hello Sasha

I have to say I did NOTLIKE Faure's Pavane I thought the piano key was thumped to hard (that was very repedative + annoying if I heard a lot of it I would throw myself over board)recommend you wear ear phone's while listenning to it !.

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 13 May 2012 11:21AM
MESSAGE for Stalwart

Good Morning OO trusted + reverd navigator please would you kindly plot a course to Port of Punto Piedras. Eric's little yellow helicopter is safely stored in the hanger after bringing suessad + I back from Angel fall's

seegee

• Super Hero Member

• on: 13 May 2012 01:22PM
Kizzy, you posted a link to a kids' telly programme & this was on the uTube page too. 
I watched lots of kids' TV until I was about 15 even though most of it was aimed at people who were 7.  >lol<  I think I was about 10 when Pugwash appeared.

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 13 May 2012 01:47PM
Hello Seegee

I remember Captain Pugwash 50 year's ago when I was 7 + some of his adventures inspired Captain Bulekingfisher pactiular the theme tune (earworms) but I can turn them off by concentrating on some thing else