Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher

• 4218 Replies

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

Re: Re-launching the ship happyness

• on: 05 Jun 2012 02:30PM
Hello Suessad

That was very thoughtfull of you to get Sir Cumefrence a cup/mug of strong black coffee after a hang over + hopefully he can give you an extra helping at dinner time's.
I love the pridtine beach's here in Soa Luis just as the blood red sun slip's below the horizon it cast;s long shadows over the mis-shaped rock's cast along the golden but narrow beach

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 05 Jun 2012 09:11PM
Hello Sir Cumefrence

Are you comming in to town with me you said you want a brazilan I assume you mean have hot wax pored on your private's (crown jewuals) I will start with having my leg's waxed then if I do'nt feel embarressed/cold I will be more adventuros

SirCumference

• Charter Member
  • On the other side

• on: 06 Jun 2012 12:44AM
Dear Suessad

Thank you for the coffee, and all your attempts to revive me. Same time next Monday? Great.

Anyway Captain, it is great news that you are going to join me in the Brazilian waxing stakes. I have been studying the form and am impressed by the Red Arrows EIIR that they did in honour of Her Majesty, picture here:

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=red+arrows+EIIR&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1008&bih=649&tbm=isch&tbnid=zwW9CvFqZuTkgM:&imgrefurl=http://www.cotswolds.com/latest-news/articletype/articleview/articleid/759/raf-to-repeat-eiir-flypast-at-royal-international-air-tattoo&docid=oM7tMPEuOPmFKM&imgurl=http://www.cotswolds.com/Portals/4/Images/Events/DSC_8786-Windsor-19-5-12-PhilWhalley.JPG&w=1024&h=681&ei=hZjOT42xJNHu8QPl593lDA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=100&vpy=166&dur=374&hovh=119&hovw=179&tx=118&ty=92&sig=114997561307641074763&page=1&tbnh=119&tbnw=179&start=0&ndsp=17&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:73

So I may ask the waxers to do something similar for me, or a tribute to Hossylass who has recently retired. Maybe a hoof print. What do you think?

!!!!! Big link

As we are in Brazil I thought I would get the best treatment here. Mind you, if we go to Hollywood, they have an even more drastic treatment.

OK, what time shall we go?
« Last Edit: 06 Jun 2012 12:47AM by SirCumference »

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 06 Jun 2012 12:58PM
Hello Sir Cumefrence

I don't think my damaged nervous system (could put up with/tolarate) the hustle + bustle of the high speed life style of Hollywood so I will give it a miss but people living there recive TV + radio infomation of our mission to inter-grate able boded people with disabled people with harmony is transmitted 24/7. We do the same thing in the middle east as most of their idea's are extemist + hostile to any thing unconvenitble (painting your finger nail's/showing female skin in public)

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 07 Jun 2012 12:52PM
Hello Sir Cumefrence

About waxing I thought a long shaggy mane + forelock/tail might be less painful than aimming for a hoof print to celibrate Hossylass'es retirment

suessad

• Charter Member and Volunteer

• on: 07 Jun 2012 06:17PM
Where's Sir C, only I'm starving and the trolley's empty.  :-(

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 07 Jun 2012 08:21PM
Here ya go, hungry campers - I've just ordered a Chinese takeaway:

Sweet-and-sour Chicken and Prawn Balls
Special Egg Fried Rice
Beansprouts and Water Chestnuts
Prawn Crackers

Lychees for dessert

Fill Yer Boots.....

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 07 Jun 2012 09:25PM
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

I see you've been shopping here in Soa Luis Brazil for some nosh as Sir Cumefrence has gone walk about with Stalwart one good thing they wo'nt get lost with Stalwart's navigation skill's (I hopr)

suessad

• on: 08 Jun 2012 11:31AM
Thanks for the meal kizzy.

Only problem is my boots feel funny this morning.  >erm<
< squelch. squelch.>

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 08 Jun 2012 12:12PM
Hello Suessad

Borrow my never ending credit card + go + buy some new boot's Eric will take you in his little yellow helicopter + useing my ATHORITIVE STERN voice

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 08 Jun 2012 12:25PM
Hello Suessad

Sorry about the interruption (been Captain it can be hetic) Eric can fly you in to town (in his pride + joy (little yellow helicopter) he is under very strict rule's to fly NO ACROBATIC STUNT'S while  passangers are with him + I used my most STERN COMMANDINGvoice to order this + you can use my never ending credit card to buy some new non squeaking boot's

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 10 Jun 2012 09:07AM
Good Morning Suessad

How are the new non squeaky boots. Eric tells me he kept a reasonable slow speed + leaval flight so it sounds as if it was a pleasnt sight seeing flight so what were your high-light's ?

suessad

• on: 10 Jun 2012 11:13AM
Morning Cap'n.
Phew, just landed. Sorry it took so long but, what a beautiful view we had from the helicopter.
Highly recommended.  >thumbsup<
I hope you don't mind, I brought two new pairs, so many to choose from and so many lovely colours too.
I also brought back more choccie for our cupboard.
One for you  >chocolate<
One for me.  >chocolate<

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 10 Jun 2012 11:22AM
I also brought back more choccie for our cupboard.
One for you  >chocolate<
One for me.  >chocolate<

*cough*

Someone being missed out here?

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 10 Jun 2012 12:28PM
Hello Suessad

Yes I see a bright red pair of non squeaky boot's which you can wear when you want to sneak up on old grumble bum (Sir Cumfrence)  ;-) + the yellow/orange pair will cheer up grumpy (Dr House). I'll be doing verbal gymnastic's (arguing with) Kizzy Kazaer for the choccy >chocolate< + I'll pull rank if I have to get my fair share !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!