Yorkshire tea

Thank you  :-)

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

Re: Re-launching the ship happyness

• on: 10 Jun 2012 08:00PM
Hello Suessad

Yes I see a bright red pair of non squeaky boot's which you can wear when you want to sneak up on old grumble bum (Sir Cumfrence)  ;-) + the yellow/orange pair will cheer up grumpy (Dr House). I'll be doing verbal gymnastic's (arguing with) Kizzy Kazaer for the choccy >chocolate< + I'll pull rank if I have to get my fair share !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No need to get heavy,  >captain< - since the tea-trolley rolled in, I've lost my interest in the chocolate anyway....

SashaQ

• Charter Member

• on: 10 Jun 2012 08:20PM
Ooo - tea trolley  >thumbsup< >biggrin<

Salmon and cucumber sandwiches, Bakewell tart and Yorkshire tea - perfect  >cool<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 11 Jun 2012 10:47AM
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

I'm sorry I got confussed + over excited  >isurrender> I've just found a big box of soft centerd choc's in my cabain so I'll swop them for the hard/nutty bar's of choc's you have. I've just sent my captain's hat to the dry cleanner's so the crew will reconise you as a figer of Authority while I'm away + if Stalwart come's back while I'm away ask him to plot a course down to Agantina + we can go there as soon as I'm back on board. If he is'nt we'll just get started he know's Time + Tide wait for no man not even >steam< if it's Salwart/Sir Cumfrence

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 11 Jun 2012 02:09PM
Wotcha, Cap'n  >biggrin<  - chocolate swap agreed with much delight, and your hat does fit nicely  >thumbsup<

>flyswatter<  taken out of storage, dusted off, charged up and on standby  < salutes >

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 11 Jun 2012 02:12PM
- also, a request from Stalwart, here:

http://ouchtoo.org/index.php?topic=3210.15

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 11 Jun 2012 02:20PM
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

I am glad you have brought the >flyswatter< out of retirment I think the happy wanders might be back from thier walk abouts I think they are 2 middle age louts reliving their naughty junnivial years >rasta<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 11 Jun 2012 05:11PM
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

I've just seen Stalwarts post + we can stay in Northen Brazil for a few more months then go to the Nordic Countrys + our little hairy maintance man/janitor will be cock-o-ut to be in the land of his anscetors (vikings) + we can see the land of the midnight sun (Finland)

Kizzy Kazaer I've been digging + we had 6980 posts in BBC OUCH, 1200 in Aimoo + we have 6940 in OUCH TOO so these figer's are appox so call it 1500 post's to round the number'st

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 11 Jun 2012 06:18PM
So in that short time we've done better than on BBC Ouch! in all those years?  That's pretty amazing  >magic< >applause< >applause<

our little hairy maintance man/janitor will be cock-o-ut

>yikes<  I think you need to re-phrase that  >blush< - did you actually mean, 'cock-a-hoop'?  >lol<

suessad

• Charter Member and Volunteer

• on: 12 Jun 2012 01:39PM
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

I am glad you have brought the >flyswatter< out of retirment.

Talk for yourself Cap'n, you'll be away.   >runforthehills<

suessad

• on: 12 Jun 2012 01:41PM
Kizzy, I didn't forget you. Honest. A little >hamster< got into my room and opened it.  >chocolate<   >whistle<

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 12 Jun 2012 02:19PM
It's amazing what creative confabulations people dream up when the Flyswatter is in the vicinity....

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 12 Jun 2012 07:03PM
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

>angel< I did mean COCK O HOOP when I was talking about our little hairy impaired Nordic friend(historical correct discriotion)

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 12 Jun 2012 07:17PM
Hello Suessad

I will leave a BIG NOTE on the dreaded >flyswatter< commading Kizzy Kazaer only use's it spareingly except if the 2 walk about retrobates return  because they went Absent With Out Leave + we are a diaplinned ship + Stalwart knows how important disapline is on board ship he served with the Australian Royal Navy

seegee

• Super Hero Member

• on: 12 Jun 2012 07:25PM
Captain, are you really sure you want to go to the Nordic countries in a few months' time when it's permanently dark and cold?  >erm<
In June/July it's daylight nearly 24 hours and often reasonably warm but I'm not sure my fellow passengers would appreciate a visit in winter.  >whistle<