Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher

• 4218 Replies

SirCumference

• Charter Member
  • On the other side

Re: Re-launching the ship happyness

• on: 12 Jun 2012 08:02PM
Ooo - tea trolley  >thumbsup< >biggrin<

Salmon and cucumber sandwiches, Bakewell tart and Yorkshire tea - perfect  >cool<

Grrr >angry<  and I did a vegetarian sandwich just for you.

Retreats to The Plank.

I may be gone for some time.

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 12 Jun 2012 09:42PM
Hello Sir Cumfrence

It just occerred to me can I have your pet barnecal attached to the under side of the boat ?

stalwart

• on: 13 Jun 2012 12:17PM
Captain, are you really sure you want to go to the Nordic countries in a few months' time when it's permanently dark and cold?  >erm<
In June/July it's daylight nearly 24 hours and often reasonably warm but I'm not sure my fellow passengers would appreciate a visit in winter.  >whistle<

It was my suggestion to go either next summer or now, I wouldn't go in winter, we are not an icebreaker you know!

If we go now we could be in Stavanger in July.

SirCumference

• Charter Member
  • On the other side

• on: 13 Jun 2012 05:09PM
Hello Sir Cumfrence

It just occerred to me can I have your pet barnecal attached to the under side of the boat ?

Yes, certainly, but why?

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 13 Jun 2012 10:14PM
Hello Sir Cumefrence

If I take your barnecl I can prevent Humpfree becomming lonely + while you are on your plank have you got your factor 16 on ? as I do'nt want you  looking like a red lobster or all the crew will get a lecture from GRUMPY[/b Dr House + as captain I'll kop it big time from motor mouth alis the plesant Dr (need I say more !!!!!!!!)

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 13 Jun 2012 10:21PM
Hello Stalwart

How pleasent to see you on board after some A.W.O.L I ca'nt do much because as navigator you are highly respected amongest the crew + passangers

seegee

• Charter Member and Volunteer
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 14 Jun 2012 09:09AM
SirCumference only needs factor 16?  These people who don't get burnt make me positively jealous - I only come out for 20-30 minutes during the day (sunny) time & I'm using factor 60+...
I'm spending most daylight hours below decks sitting in cool air-conditioned library, which is why you don't often see me here on deck.  Very good of you to provide that peaceful room with all those books.  >captain<
Stalwart is down there occasionally getting charts from their case & plotting potential routes.  There are some very good land-maps and guides too besides the books.

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 14 Jun 2012 12:40PM
Hello Jockie

I am very glad you enjoy the peace + quite of the libary the lighting in here is solar powerd every time we dock I buy all the title's (fiction + non fiction) I'm very pleased you are happy because I know from painfull personal exprince FRUSTION make's a person very very unhappy so this ship is like a slap in face for misrable people

SashaQ

• Charter Member

• on: 14 Jun 2012 11:05PM
Ooo - tea trolley  >thumbsup< >biggrin<

Salmon and cucumber sandwiches, Bakewell tart and Yorkshire tea - perfect  >cool<

Grrr >angry<  and I did a vegetarian sandwich just for you.

Retreats to The Plank.

I may be gone for some time.

Grr  >angry< indeed - it's not me that's the vegetarian, it's seegee, I think, and I'm sure she appreciated the vegetarian option.   >thumbsup<

I don't mind an Egg & Cress sandwich, but I do adore Salmon and Cucumber...  >biggrin<

And if you don't like it, you'll have my butter knife to answer to...   >devil<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 15 Jun 2012 08:37AM
Hello SashQ

York Captain is starting to get very angrey with you for encoraging vilonce (it might NOT be lethal) but it encorage's unpleasnent behaviour so I'm locking you in your cabain + there is an inter-net in your cabain + if Sir Cumefrence start's gloating about your in-carsartion I will put him in solatriy

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 15 Jun 2012 08:47AM
 >yikes<

"No More 'Mr Nice Guy'"  ;-)

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 15 Jun 2012 12:18PM
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

Mr Captain BuleKingFisher Nice Guy is alive +kicking but determed to draw a (mythical line in the sand) so the whole crew + passangers know what behaviour is acceptable + I will lend you my cap first thing tomorrow as I leave at 8.30 am for a week's respite  (keep the 2 mis-crent's looked up they can serve as unpaid examples as to what happens to naughty boy's

suessad

• on: 20 Jun 2012 10:42AM
Aah.. Peace.
Everyone seems to have abandoned ship.

Good job the urn was left on.
Strange that the chocolate chest was left open. ( not that I'm complaining. )  >whistle<
« Last Edit: 20 Jun 2012 10:44AM by suessad »

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 20 Jun 2012 10:56AM
I think when the Captain is away and puts me in charge, it scares everybody off  >yikes<

Help yourself to whatever's available while there's a shortage of competition....

seegee

• Super Hero Member

• on: 20 Jun 2012 05:50PM
Tea + chocolate?  Wonder how much chocolate I can actually eat...  >devil< >chocolate< >tea<