Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher

• 4186 Replies

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

Re: Re-launching the ship happyness

• on: 09 Jul 2012 01:40PM
KK, your experience of pest control will be very valuable in this climate. Please supply all details of training, qualifications, projects you have worked on etc.

I have in my possession a 5-star Flyswatter Award for services rendered to nuisance nobbling:

>flyswatter< >star< >star< >star< >star< >star<

Will that suffice?

oldtone27

• Charter Member

• on: 09 Jul 2012 02:23PM
Excuse my interuption but in case it helps I understand Kizzy once auditioned for the part of Phantom Rasberry Blower  for the 'Two Ronnies'.  >raspberry<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 09 Jul 2012 03:12PM
Hello Old Tone

Life on-board an ocean going crussaer is anything but borring even if we berth in dock, I never knew Kizzy Kazaer was auditoned for the role of Pantom Eassberry vloe of old London town  >raspberry< oH'Dear I'll have to go lie down I've just been Rasberryed ITMA

suessad

• Charter Member and Volunteer

• on: 09 Jul 2012 05:21PM
I have sent my CV via pigeon carrier.  >lol<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 09 Jul 2012 07:10PM
Hello Old Tone

I've just re read my last post + I think my spelling was appaulling but life on this ocean going cruiser is anything but borring + I find it hard to belive Kizzy Kazaer was auditoned to play the fiendish Phantom Rasberry blower of old London town serptisoly sneaking up behind people + blowing   an almighty RASBERRYwhile stood wrapped in a shinny black cape

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 09 Jul 2012 07:29PM
Excuse my interuption but in case it helps I understand Kizzy once auditioned for the part of Phantom Rasberry Blower  for the 'Two Ronnies'.  >raspberry<

>lol< >lol<  >biggrin<  >thumbsup<

Just for you, Cap'n, here is a clip:

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 10 Jul 2012 07:52AM
Good Morning Kizzy Kazaer

Thank's very much for the Rasberry blower clip I laughed so much I wet myself. This morning I'm booked in to use the climbing wall in the gym I have been up a few times it is 30meters high about 60ft

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 10 Jul 2012 09:33AM
I laughed so much I wet myself.

Oops  >blush< - you 'did a Jockice', then  >yikes<

This morning I'm booked in to use the climbing wall in the gym

Don't fall off or you'll have Dr House to deal with....

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 10 Jul 2012 01:48PM
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

I did NOT fall off the but I got to the very top of the wall + the thourght of Dr House addminstrating medical attention was very frightenning at the coffee shop at the gym I got on really well with Shonna a 15 year old school doing work expriance as she eventually become an outdoor activtes teacher Shonna was a thelmidio born with only one arm I gave her a lot of useful  infomation/encoragement

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 10 Jul 2012 08:54PM
This is a ship wide call for stalwart

I was thinking as we are anchord here in Brazil it might be a good chance for you to plot a course to the 4 Nordic country's most people here are busy clearing the land for Sir Cumefrence's new restrant then we will have to dig the drainage. I know Sasha + Kizzy Kazaer are chomping on the bit to drive a J.C.B+ a bull-dozzer

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 10 Jul 2012 09:45PM
Looks like it's just you and me at the moment, Cap'n Bule...let's have a  >tea< and some  >chocolate< from my stash, as no supper seems to be forthcoming...  we'll have to resort to that seagull soup at this rate  >whistle<

I would love to have a go at driving some construction machinery >thumbsup<  It would satisfy my tomboy side ...

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 11 Jul 2012 08:56AM
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

As Sir Cumefrence is NO LONGER our chef (sob sob I'm missing him Sasha PROMISEDto be our chef I'll disapline him for his absence !! but in the mean time I'll ask Eric to concentrate on flying to go pick up take away breakfast's he has had to stop some of his maintance work so a lot of people are very annoyed with Sasha's arrogance + contepmt by ignorring his chef type dutie's. These bulldozzer's + JCB's are appealling to my dare devil nature

seegee

• Charter Member and Volunteer
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 11 Jul 2012 09:31AM
I think I'll have to do some plans/ accessibilty checks for the new bar, working from the on-board air-conditioned library. 
It's far too hot out there for me in the daylight hours & too many biting insects at night... so I won't be spending much time on land here (an hour or so in the early morning before it got too hot; it is a beautiful coastline).

Lots of fresh fruit & vegetables available, so I got a few items & will have a veggie chilli done for this evening; with iced fruit afterwards - but I'm no chef, so don't rely on me for meals... you could find yourselves eating nothing but raw fruit for weeks!  >lol<

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 11 Jul 2012 10:16AM
Ah, but we'll remain regular, so to speak  ;-)

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 11 Jul 2012 10:56AM
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

I am more than happy to stay on a fresh fruit diet until the end of Augest when we set sail for Nordic/Scandinva lands so by then the ice should of melted so NO need for an ice breaker. We could ask Sir Cumefrence to pre-pare a lot of frozen foods until TEMPREMENTAL Sasha decides to grace us with his presance + I will demand him to explain his irresponsibe chef type dutys. I'm bloody ANGREY with him (he's for the high jump)