Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher

• 4171 Replies

suessad

• Charter Member and Volunteer

Re: Re-launching the ship happyness

• on: 25 Jul 2012 04:35PM
Hi Cap'n, good to see you back with us.
>tea< >tea<  for two, might get me priority to watch March Of The penguins.  >whistle<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 25 Jul 2012 05:06PM
Hello Suessad

I will invite you at the same time as Stalwart so you both can watch MARCH OF THE PENGUINS together there's plenty of room on my 50 screen with 3D + stero sorund sound it sounds really erie (spooky) as you hear the sound of the Antartic wind blow over the ice + if you like I will sit + hold your hand in the dark comfy seat's with no-one behind !

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 25 Jul 2012 06:46PM
if you like I will sit + hold your hand in the dark comfy seat's with no-one behind !

Now steady on, we're having none of that.....

Somewhat hard to think of ice at the moment  >yikes<

suessad

• Charter Member and Volunteer

• on: 25 Jul 2012 07:59PM
Hello Suessad

I will invite you at the same time as Stalwart so you both can watch MARCH OF THE PENGUINS together there's plenty of room on my 50 screen with 3D + stero sorund sound it sounds really erie (spooky) as you hear the sound of the Antartic wind blow over the ice + if you like I will sit + hold your hand in the dark comfy seat's with no-one behind !

Cap'n, I prefer to sit at the front. No big heads can get in my way.  >lol<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 25 Jul 2012 08:40PM
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

Remember I was only 13 year's old when this accident happened + I was quite + shy before so unlike some people on this ship I have NO exprince/knowledge of what happens on the back row of the cininma but it sounds like a no holds bar wrestling match with added giggles

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 25 Jul 2012 08:48PM
Hello Suessad

If you sit on the front row it will look/seem like the penguins are leaping in to your lap the extra 3 rd Diminsion preforms that optical illusion

stalwart

• on: 26 Jul 2012 03:09PM
Whats all this then?
The Capt >captain< taking passengers  to his cabin for film shows and handling behinds! >yikes< >run<
Smells a bit fishy or is that the penguins >lol<

Just joking  >raspberry<

SirCumference

• Charter Member
  • On the other side

• on: 26 Jul 2012 04:33PM
I'm extremly pleased Stalwart is cooking manual labour is food intensive. Cor I'm amazed at Sir Cumfrence in the J.C.B he is an artist (the way he swing's the bucket around)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=oQy3Vx_GB_M

Thank you captain. Here I am again in action this morning. I got a bit dizzy after a while, so had to go for a lie down. I may have repetitive strain injury.

Would you be prepared to do the morning shift tomorrow? Start at 7am, before the sun gets too high.

I can do a quality Full English Breakfast if required.

PS That is Stalwart at 1.26 and 2.24, collecting wood.  I thought it was for the barbecue later tonight, but it turned out those are markers for where the main entrance will be. Fully accessible, no steps, sliding doors, of course.

« Last Edit: 26 Jul 2012 08:14PM by SirCumference »

stalwart

• on: 26 Jul 2012 05:33PM
Nah, that was Phil Harding (Time Team)  >cheers<

stalwart

• on: 26 Jul 2012 05:35PM
Can't be bothered to cook....................

Chinese take away anyone

Place your orders

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 26 Jul 2012 07:31PM
Hello Stalwart

Yes my hugh screen 3d  effects + stero surrond system can create a physological aromma like penguins smelling of fish (bulekingfisher's are very found of eating fish) your captain is an officer + gentalman regaurds back rows of darkened cinnimas

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 26 Jul 2012 07:52PM
Hello Sir Cumfrence

Just lay there in a darkened cabain + I'll ask Dr House to come + give you his best medical assitance + YES I'll do your morning shift excavitting the last foundation trench's in return for a hearty full English breakfast your beach side cafe/bar is comming on leaps + bounds. Sasha will soon be starting on the ground floor bogs/loo's/ toilets inculedding the 2 disabled toilets which will be accessed by ramps from street leveal. I'm looking forward to your cooking those take aways Stalwart gets run through me so I'm on the bog alot excuse me I must answer a call of nature

SirCumference

• Charter Member
  • On the other side

• on: 26 Jul 2012 08:21PM
Thanks Captain, appreciated.

OK Stalwart, I'll have a 26, a 112, a 43, and a portion of 108. OK and some 12s to start. I've got some soy sauce if anyone wants it.

Chinese Billy usually says it will take about 40 minutes, but sometimes he arrives early.

He usually asks for asylum when he delivers on board, but I don't suppose he will try it tonight, what with us wintering in Brazil.
« Last Edit: 26 Jul 2012 08:23PM by SirCumference »

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 26 Jul 2012 08:22PM
those take aways Stalwart gets run through me so I'm on the bog alot excuse me I must answer a call of nature

Err, that's TMI, Cap'n  >erm<

Can't be bothered to cook....................

Chinese take away anyone

A big Yes Please to that - Mushroom Foo Yung, Sweet and Sour Chicken and a side order of prawn crackers, if Sir would be so kind...  fortunately it doesn't have *ahem!* negative effects on me    >biggrin<

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 26 Jul 2012 08:23PM
what with us wintering in brazil.

I thought we were in Antarctica??

Someone make up their mind, please  >steam<