*** Tea trolley ***

<holly>

Mince pie assortment

Tea

Stop complaining.

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

We can replace Sir Cumefrence  >cool< with realiable SaqshaQ in the kiitchen + YES you use >flyswatter< while you frog march our mis-creant xx many time's over as you go to solatrey + Eric (maintance man) can give him his daily ration of bread + water plus he can use the porta-loo while in solatrey, I'll let him out next year )he really push's his luck!!!!)

SirCumference

• Charter Member
  • On the other side

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
Oh, I've so just got to do this...

>raspberry< >raspberry< >raspberry<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Well Sir Cumefrence

I'm just fed up with bending over backward's + making excuse's for you. You just after look at past post's to see the allowance's I've made for you + I've just had enough of your tempremental.  artistic temprement. SashaQ has proved his ability. Eric has often flown his helicopter very many time's to pick up a take away from the nearest continet (he get's mobbed from well wisher's surporting out cursade/mission to develop peace,harmony,intergration with A.B people + Disabled people) so can you understand why I'm making an example of you  >doh<

SirCumference

• Charter Member
  • On the other side
As if I care.

Goes to start work on Tea for One.

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
 >cheerup<Hello Sir Cumefrence

>thankyou< for the clip about YORKSHIRE TEA (my favorite brew) I understand your defiant attitude to solitre but I've got to be seen by the on-board T.V camara's that just because I'm a wheelchair user that I'm no push over just because I'm disabled a disability dos'nt prevent me been a leader (some patronissing A.B bigot's think All disabled people snivilling, helpless stick's of furnitue/extention's to the wheelchair (can you see I'm angry)  >steam<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello Kizzy Kazar >bighugs<

In post 63 I do'nt think it is good manner's to blow rassberry's at Sir Cumefrence just because I put him in solatry confinement. My motto is treat every one as you
want to be treated (life is a 2 way stre

SirCumference

• Charter Member
  • On the other side
**** Tea tray **** (serves one)

Smoked salmon and egg sandwiches
Chicken satay (1)
Mushroom vol au vents
Real crisps

Scones with clotted cream and strawberry jam (6)
Bakewell tart (1)
Brandy snaps (3 boxes, Marks and Spencer)
Twix

Gin Fizz with paper umbrella

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
 >captain< < salutes >

I accept your remonstration for the raspberry-blowing - I had a momentary lapse  >whistle<

...why, Sir C, how very kind of you to prepare such a delightful supper for me  >tah< < takes tray > I'll ensure your stay in the brig is not too unpleasant now...

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
 >cheers< Kizzy Kazaer

I accept your appolagy with no hard feeling but I did allow Sir Cumfrence pre-papre supper for you before I lock him in the brig. I just hope SashaQ show's his face before breakfast or I'll have to send Eric in his little helicopter for take away's

SashaQ

• Charter Member
>yikes< >yikes< >yikes< >yikes< >yikes< >yikes< >yikes<

>yikes< indeed - I do the crime and Sir C does the time...

>angel<  >whistle<

Sorry Sir  >blush<

I'm definitely not reliable this week, though, no matter what the Captain said - I'm just sorely tired...   >zzz<

I'll ask Eric to pick up a Chinese Takeaway  >thumbsup< *fetches chopsticks*  >biggrin<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Good Morning Mr Sasha

The Tasmain sea is very rough as we go to the Gold coast in Austrula so I think I will go to the brig + cancel his solaitry conifment + stop Eric going off in his little helicopter + put 5 star's over Sir Cumefrence's kitchen to make up for my over reactive attitude plus I say SORRY to Sir Cumefrence while  patting him on the back to say thank you for all his hard work

SirCumference

• Charter Member
  • On the other side
****^^^^^^ <><><><> Overheard talking to Sasha on telephone <><><><> - or is he being tapped by sinister forces?

" . ... Yes, well, if he thinks he's gettting round me that easily he's got another think coming ... yes, yes, I agree, he is isn't he? It's typical of him , divide and rule. Playing us all off against each other. ... exactly ..... I remember it well ..... and did it ever turn up? Precisely my point precisely. He just swans off and acts as though nothing has happened when he returns ... sucking up to the temporary staff ... no honour whatsoever....."

Someone puts the receiver down ...... more evidence.

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello Sir Cumefrence

I will not stoop so low as to listen in to some one's private telephone call + this morning I was off ship + in real life I was with my surport worker in the gym so I can confuntly prove my inocence + remember your captain is an officer + gentleman  >angel<