Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher

• 4218 Replies

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

Re: Re-launching the ship happyness

• on: 03 Aug 2012 09:59PM
Yes please to the application of sun lotion - I would be truly Kentucky Fried without my Factor 20 or whatever it is....

The fruit shakes are very refreshing, especially as Hong slipped a scoop of ice-cream in each and made a soda  >bubbly<

Noisyworld

• Charter Member
  • Gold Member

• on: 05 Aug 2012 12:52AM
I think I got all the bits of my back but would someone check it for me, I fancy a bit of snorkling and I don't want it to burn and turn this colour >angry<

Actually... if someone could teach me how to snorkle first that would be handy >doh<  >lol<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 05 Aug 2012 11:13AM
Hello Noisey World

I've only tried snorklling on the surface of a swimming pool but could not marster the tecneica of swimming under water but I did learn to stop the mask from steanning up was to spit on the transpart visor + wipe the liqued around with your fingers then just dip the whole mask in the pool. I was taught this my an instutor from the local sub aqua club.

We have a spray gun to put licquad sun tan lotion on smoothly + evenly

suessad

• Charter Member and Volunteer

• on: 06 Aug 2012 03:36PM
Spit on it.  >yikes<
Don't think I could.

I 'm skiving, refuse to return to help Sir C until all my broken nails grow again.  :-(
Anyone joining me.  >tea< >tea<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 06 Aug 2012 04:16PM
Hello Suessad

If you do'nt want to spit you could use a very little washing up liqued (fairy). Sir Cumfrence is busy trainning a re-placement chef to take over for the ship HAPPYNESS when he starts managing the CIRCUM-NAVIGATION in March. So yes you can sun bathe while your finger nail's re-grow

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 08 Aug 2012 09:23AM
Hello Sir Cumefrence

You will get a lot of compertion for drink's + snack's when the beachside cafe/bar CIRUM-NAVIGATE here in RIO-de-JENEIRO in the North Easten state called Amapa Brazil. But I can understand why you feel you are in heaven (perfect) you might paint the CIRCUM-NAVIGATE in a sky bule pink coverred in bright yellow dot's

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 08 Aug 2012 05:19PM
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

I've just learnt some disturbing news the ship's wine waiter Hong might be confussed with a fighter in the olimpic sport TAEKWONDO as Hong means oppentent in red

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 08 Aug 2012 05:47PM
Nah, Hong's far too gentle - did you know he also rubbed suncream on backs when you were elsewhere engaged?  >love<

seegee

• Super Hero Member

• on: 08 Aug 2012 08:20PM
Hello Sir Cumefrence
 you might paint the CIRCUM-NAVIGATE in a sky bule pink coverred in bright yellow dot's

I haven't heard "sky blue pink with yellow polka dots" for a long time...   >thumbsup< >lol<  Used to be a common answer if someone asked what colour a thing was/ which was someone's favourite colour.  ;-)

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 08 Aug 2012 09:21PM
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

I agree Hong is very gental but Taekwondo is all about defending your self so there is no agression from Hong so he keep's gental attidude to life so nothing is compermised

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 09 Aug 2012 06:36AM
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

I say a BIG THANKYOU to Hong for applying sun cream while I was negotating how the on board TV crews on HOW they record + edit film of how we supported the building if CIRUM-[/b]NAVIGATE so we do'nt get in trouble with the blasted D.H.S.S. snoppers they claim black is white if it save's them money

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 09 Aug 2012 08:41AM
Hello SeeGee

I've just come from the map room + to educate more people I think we could sail up the river Rondonia to the city of Cutias + promote inter-gration in Brazil while waiting for ice berg's/flow's to melt so we can go to the Antartic in March to see the MARCH OF THE PENGUINS

seegee

• Super Hero Member

• on: 09 Aug 2012 09:51AM
I'm very glad of the air-conditioning below decks, as tropical climate really doesn't suit me - I don't do well in the heat, whether dry or damp (and the rainforest around here is definitely damp >lol<).
I am enjoying the fruit & vegetables though - some new & very pleasant tastes.  >thumbsup< >biggrin<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 09 Aug 2012 10:41AM
Hello SeeGee

Have you turned on the De-humidafier's to try + reduce the moistcher in the atmosphere

seegee

• Super Hero Member

• on: 09 Aug 2012 10:49AM
The air-conditioning is wonderful, Captain - keeps the moisture level comfortable as well as the temperature.  >tah<