Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher

• 4186 Replies

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

Re: Re-launching the ship happyness

• on: 21 Aug 2012 08:49AM
I'm getting mighty confused with 'cumference' and 'Sir Cumference' - one of them is enough, don't you think?  >yikes<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 21 Aug 2012 01:38PM
Kizzy Kazaer

Sir Cumefrence is [ no longer a crew member of the ship happyness + his replacement is a trainy chef called cumfrence + after an aprennitce of 7 years he will be qualified to call himself Sir he has to go through many sub Sir qualafachations/stages/leavels befire he can claim that honnuer

SashaQ

• Charter Member

• on: 21 Aug 2012 08:58PM
*Up Periscope*

Hello Kizzy Kazaer

With all the mother of pearl buttons Hong has sewed on. Abley helped by Eric + cumfrence (in-between preparring meals) Sir Cumfrence is the model gentelman (here is his calling card) Ou-get-away, I do like you he says mincing away down the deck whistling  >whistle< all the nice boys love a sailor (he will show no birthday suit)

>lol< >lol< >lol<  Ooo, that really tickled my fancy - what a way with words the Captain has!

>thumbsup< >lol<

*down periscope*

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 21 Aug 2012 09:33PM
what a way with words the Captain has!

Indeedy - and you also have made me  >lol< with the activities of your periscope....

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 22 Aug 2012 08:22AM
Hello Sasha

Up periscope. Are you thinking of the 1960 song by the Beatle's. We are all living in a yellow submarine (physodellic) Eric fly's (stunt's) in a yellow helicoptor ehen he nip's out for supply's no-body even me has a strong enough stomach to be a passanger with him. Smell's like cumefrence is preparing porridge, black pudding + sauasges for breakfast

seegee

• Charter Member and Volunteer
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 22 Aug 2012 12:36PM
Oh, good, porridge - with salt or sugar as preferred. :)

stalwart

• on: 22 Aug 2012 01:36PM
I'm getting mighty confused with 'cumference' and 'Sir Cumference' - one of them is enough, don't you think?  >yikes<

Glad I'm not the only one

"There's only one Sir Cumference"    to the tune of...............

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 23 Aug 2012 11:55AM
Hello SeeGee

I like a pinch of salt added to the porridge as the oats are been cooked them milk + suger on top of the porridge when it is in my plate/bowl >biggrin<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 23 Aug 2012 12:10PM
Hello Stalwart

I am very releved Sir Cumefrence has left us + I am keeping a carefull eye on cumfrence to make he dos'nt become a rebal rouser like his cooking/baker tutor. While we wait for the ice to melt then we can go see the March of the Penguins as they move to their trational breeding grounds.

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 24 Aug 2012 09:23AM
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

On the bridge I have a direct radio contact with the Cirm-Navigate so Sir Cumefrence can tell us the day to day activte's happenning in the Circum Navigate so where ever the ship Happyness is in the World we can keep in touch with the rotuned rebal rouser

stalwart

• on: 24 Aug 2012 12:42PM
Capt, you don't understand.     One (sir) cumference is enough, we don't want another one!!
Call him Gunga din, the Phantom or even The Sheriff of Fractured Jaw but not cumference. >steam< >steam<

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 24 Aug 2012 02:10PM
Stalwart, I second that, and third it  >thumbsup<

Please change his handle, Cap'n Bule - for the sake of those of us (like me) who easily become muddled with duplicate names - call it a reasonable adjustment  >whistle<

I quite like The Phantom because we never see this character ...

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 24 Aug 2012 06:09PM
hello Kizzy Kazer + Stalwart

Our trainy chef can be called Tucker (it is Austrailan) our esteamed navigator is a an Ozzey so it's in his honnuor (fair dinkum)  >cool<

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 24 Aug 2012 06:13PM
That'll do nicely  >captain< >applause< - time for a  >tea< and just for you, a plateful of  >chocolate< biscuits from my stash...

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 25 Aug 2012 09:44AM
Good Morning Kizzy Kazaer

Tucker is customissing the Kitchen + stamping his Ozzie pedagrie so the only sence of Sir Cumefrence is through the radio on my bridge so to all intents we have got rid of the former chef on the back wall of the kitchen Tucker has had a pictuer of Ayer's rock it give a sence of been in the out-back of Australia. Both Tucker + Stalwart go there when they feel home-sick