Re-launching the ship happyness by bulekingfisher

• 4218 Replies

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
GREAT TO SEE YOU BACK STALWART

I can + do agree on there been wine, beer but NO spirt's so you see your captain is NO kill joy + this will prommotte our name HAPPYNESS

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member
Hooray, Stalwart's back  >magic<  Now we can really start going places in 2012....

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member
Hello Stalwart

About lap top's I do'nt like them because the key's are to close to each other + I hit the key next door to what I want. As we are heading to the Philipean's can you take us to Manila (Port Area) As the Phillipean's is an Arca-pellico (lot's of little island's the crew has a wide choice of where to go + relax  >thumbsup<

SashaQ

• Charter Member
*emerges from helicopter*

Hello Captain, hello all  >biggrin<

>thumbsup< to Eric for picking me up after my shore leave.  I had a good festive holiday  >magicfairy< and now I'm back aboard...

As is Sir C  >thumbsup< - superb supper for the New Year, but it will take a lot to beat that...  (New recipe book for Christmas, perchance?  I got one myself - my relative lives in hope of a (pleasant) culinary surprise...)

>cheers< Cheers Stalwart - good to see you back on board too (I use a laptop too, but I have a separate keyboard and mouse as the built in ones aren't the best...).

*salute*

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

Re: Re-launching the ship happyness

• on: 05 Jan 2012 07:29PM
Hello Sasha

When Eric flew the helicopter he was in the middle of cleaning the contact points on the battery of Kizzy Kazaer's neon pink buggy  >cool< (Lady Penlope Thunder birds)  >blush<

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 05 Jan 2012 08:22PM
Wotcha, Sasha, welcome back and a jolly fine 2012 to ya >biggrin<

Neon pink - yup, that's a great colour choice, and don't forget the silver lightning flash on each side (my go-faster stripes  >cool< )

SirCumference

• Charter Member
  • On the other side

• on: 05 Jan 2012 08:39PM
http://www.thewolseley.com/menus

Normally I'd say I stole the menu for research purposes, but on this occasion I just drooled over a PDF.

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 05 Jan 2012 09:12PM
It refused to load for me  >angry<  I am therefore retreating to my cabin for an early night and will attack my Christmas chocolate and sweets stash, after some cheese and biscuits.  I expect a better performance tomorrow...

SashaQ

• Charter Member

• on: 05 Jan 2012 09:53PM
http://www.thewolseley.com/menus

Normally I'd say I stole the menu for research purposes, but on this occasion I just drooled over a PDF.

>thumbsup<  >thumbsup<   >thumbsup<

I approve indeed...  drool...

SirCumference

• Charter Member
  • On the other side

• on: 05 Jan 2012 11:12PM
Thank you Sasha.

Not that we are "in private" I may as well tell you that I feel sick to the pit of my stomach every time I come to this place and see page 13 with

GREAT TO SEE YOU BACK STALWART

at the top.

Stalwart.

Stalwart.

I was away all Christmas and New Year and the first thing I see is "Great to see you Stalwart".

He KNEW that I was back. That's what gets me. I'm all over page 12, so he KNEW I was back, and still it was just "Stalwart All The Way".

I did not sleep at all well after I saw that, and between you and me, Sasha, it hurts, it damn well hurts.

I'm not sure if I can carry on after this.

I'm leaving the tent now and I may be gone some time.

« Last Edit: 05 Jan 2012 11:18PM by SirCumference »

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 06 Jan 2012 03:03PM
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

I'm very glad you like the neon pink I was half expecting you to say it's far to girly for me ! I see Sir (you know who is throwing another strop/tantram) I see he is quotting Scott of the Antartic by saying. I'M LEAVING MY TENT + I MAY BE GONE SOME TIME. I wonder if SashaQ would like to be perment CHEF. I can't be doing with his volatile temperment been Captain is hard enough with out his 3rd rate aunater dramatic's >angry< >angry< >angry< >angry< >angry< >angry<

SashaQ

• Charter Member

• on: 06 Jan 2012 09:16PM
*from inside the tent*

I was away all Christmas and New Year and the first thing I see is "Great to see you Stalwart".

He KNEW that I was back. That's what gets me. I'm all over page 12, so he KNEW I was back, and still it was just "Stalwart All The Way".

I did not sleep at all well after I saw that, and between you and me, Sasha, it hurts, it damn well hurts.

I can see Sir C's point indeed...  and there's nothing I can do about it just yet, because page 14 doesn't start until message 195...

Hmm...  seems a bit odd sitting in a tent on deck all by myself...

SashaQ

• Charter Member

• on: 06 Jan 2012 09:28PM
*emerges from tent*

Hello Captain 

I wonder if SashaQ would like to be perment CHEF

Sorry Captain, I can't commit to that - I was ever so grateful when Sir C burned down my Chat Noir, as it was all too much for me in the end...

I still haven't got over Sir C's spectacular menu from 3 January, either  >thumbsup< but I may get ze inspiration from time to time (if Sir C doesn't already have a menu planned...)

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 06 Jan 2012 10:14PM
I see Sir (you know who is throwing another strop/tantram)

It's called a 'diva strop', Cap'n Bule - he has perfected the art most admirably, if I may say so... I nominate him as second to Sasha's Entertainments Manager.  He certainly keeps me  >lol< ing  >biggrin<

bulekingfisher

• Charter Member

• on: 06 Jan 2012 10:57PM
Hello Kizzy Kazaer

I think Eric will have to string a 2nd fly swat because if Sir (you know who) stay's on board he's bound to have more strop's (he'll have to mead over + take it like a man a lot more often (he do'es make excedinly good meal's) hurty back is having dive looking at the tropical fish here in the Phillipean's