D Day Friday

• 42 Replies

Sunshine Meadows

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

Re: D Day Friday

• on: 06 Nov 2015 05:20PM
Taht is now two appointments cancelled by them on your arrival to the assessment centre how ridiculous of them when you are just a phone call away  >doh<

It is good that your GP sent back a recent ESA113 it should mean the information is up to date.

Do you know what OCP stands for?

(edit to merge new thread with existing one >thumbsup< -Sunshine.

bub1

• Gold Member

• on: 06 Nov 2015 05:34PM
Thankyou  >biggrin<

bub1

• Gold Member

• on: 06 Nov 2015 06:41PM
Don't know what OCP stands for. The only esa113 I know of was done and sent back in July.

Monic1511

• on: 06 Nov 2015 09:19PM
bub

an email to your MP to ask if this is normal proceedure in your area to drag people with substantial disabilities to an "assessment Centre" only to cancel the appointment, its mental torture

I googled OCP in relation to ESA and found this in a document that appears to be a guide for the health care practitioner
Some work flows may be preceded by the term OCP (Off Critical Path),
i.e., OCP Pre-Board Check, OCP Scrutiny and OCP LCWRA Filework.
This  term  refers  to  further  filework  actions  on  a  case  where,  usually,
they  have  already  been  called  to  exam.  For  instance,  further
information  may  have  been  sent  in  by  the  client  for  consideration.
When  LiMA  opens  for  an  OCP  action,  the  option  to  ‘call  for  FME’  will
not be available.  lifted from https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=OCP+and+ESA+Medicals&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=qxk9Vs_dA8W3POGBmfgN

not sure is that will work but it might be what that means

best wishes

Monic
« Last Edit: 06 Nov 2015 09:26PM by Monic1511 »

bub1

• Gold Member

• on: 06 Nov 2015 09:39PM
We were just talking about what was said and exact words were file has gone back to Wembley for scrutiny by ocp team. So still don't understand

bub1

• Gold Member

• on: 06 Nov 2015 10:15PM
As evidence has been received from gp and wait for another appointment.

bub1

• Gold Member

• on: 12 Nov 2015 07:51PM
Update:
Received today another appointment only this time it also says hcp has arranged for a taxi to pick you up and also take your home after appointment.
I telephone them and was told that after reviewing extra evidence it was seen I needed a taxi as I could not use public transport.
I told them to cancel taxi as arrangement had been made for someone to take me as I need getting in and out of car.

We have been laughing about this as if they find me fit for work are they going to get me a taxi to take me to work and back.

Will keep you updated.

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 12 Nov 2015 09:28PM
...after reviewing extra evidence it was seen I needed a taxi as I could not use public transport.

That could be good news for your claim...

Third time lucky for the actual appointment going ahead this time, eh?!

bub1

• Gold Member

• on: 12 Nov 2015 09:36PM
You never know. Just wait and see when I get there. Will they take into consideration the appointment I have with the consultant on the 10 December to discuss what treatment I will be having for my left knee. Which could be a full knee replacement or keyhole surgery or extensive physio. It wasn't mentioned on esa50 as only developed after hip op. Ir will I have to put in a new claim for this one. Can it be included in MR or Appeal if necessary.

Thanks

KizzyKazaer

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 12 Nov 2015 09:43PM
Bring it to their attention as new evidence to be used for this current claim...

bub1

• Gold Member

• on: 13 Nov 2015 08:51AM
Thankyou. I have my paperwork ready from last time to take. This includes paperwork for appointment on 10th December.

I will if I have to go to MR and sign on jsa but invoke 13 week sick rule. Any advice on this.

Thanks

Hurtyback

• Charter Member
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 14 Nov 2015 08:55PM
Thankyou. I have my paperwork ready from last time to take. This includes paperwork for appointment on 10th December.

I will if I have to go to MR and sign on jsa but invoke 13 week sick rule. Any advice on this.

Thanks

Don't present your fitnote when you first sign on, otherwise they will deny your claim.

Monic1511

• on: 15 Nov 2015 10:55AM
Can we wait and see what the result is before I start thinking out the tactics for a JSA claim, cos it involves the wording of a claimant commitment please >dove<

bub1

• Gold Member

• on: 15 Nov 2015 12:16PM
Ok. If it does happen need to sort quick as it is on 6th December and Xmas will be approaching and I can't afford to be without any money.

Monic1511

• on: 15 Nov 2015 01:23PM
If the wca is on the 6th then you might not get a decision until 2 weeks later or they may change the decision before the wca based on the extra evidence pulled from your file.  Did you contact your mp at all, it could help the dwp to make a decision in your favour.