incontinence wear

• 18 Replies

AndMac

• Charter Member

Re: incontinence wear

• on: 02 Nov 2018 11:41PM
The link worked for me. They are massive pads, and I mean massive. They took a little bit of getting used to, at first you think How  am I going to get that  in my pants? But you do, and then life gets much easier.
"I might repeat to myself slowly and soothingly, a list of quotations beautiful from minds profound - if I can remember any of the damn things".

Dorothy Parker

Sunshine Meadows

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member

• on: 03 Nov 2018 08:49AM
Yep the link works thank you.

Right now I am not getting out and about on the trike like I used to but if I do get back to the cycle way dog walk I will try these because I can no longer wee behind a tree without getting wet. Maybe for long car journeys too.

edit to add - I know they will be bulky but it wont show much in the wheelchair especially in winter time when I have baggy waterproof trousers on.
« Last Edit: 03 Nov 2018 08:56AM by Sunshine Meadows »

AndMac

• Charter Member

• on: 03 Nov 2018 09:26AM
Happy to help! It took me quite a bit of effort to find this product online. Whats available on the High Street and in supermarkets is so inadequate for my night time needs, and I suspect Im not the only one. They would be great for a long car journey. Ive just ordered a slightly smaller size of this particular brand. Id bought some from Age Uk, but they arent much better than my standard Extra Plus pads, that I get for free.
I normally put one of the NHS pads  in with the Age UK pads if I am just at home. With the NHS pads, I have to use the loo/commode every 90 minutes or so to stay dry.
"I might repeat to myself slowly and soothingly, a list of quotations beautiful from minds profound - if I can remember any of the damn things".

Dorothy Parker

huhn

• on: 04 Nov 2018 04:24PM
I just done a big  clean out  and all  the  cotton nappies from my 5 children went to the vet for  dogs and cats with incontinence problems.